BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek

+70
Reive
reltan
madabouttrolls
Lady Jagen
vampbutterfly
naranja
darkangel07760
agatha
Brightonbelle
troll2011
Fuzzyfeet
splinty
Beady-Eyed
beadlover
AmongGumTrees
ZAKLINZ
TwinMom
Kensington
mdellanno
Ellie Rob
Silmaril
chestersnickers
BeeBeeshummer
Blairkj
merrygold
TrollRose
Fee
flowertroll
Rainbow
Daisylove
Trollsister
Bluesybeads
Sware
SilverBells
mrinn
LindaJo
Catsworld
FrenchRedPoppy
trollcat
trollshopper
Fleur
kitsunegrl
Tatiana
Trollperle
aprilshack
Monique26
DblJJ
Nkara
gabi
trolladdict
Peach_Blossom
TrollFantasy
swisstroll
ceruleanbluebird
Anita
fairytroll
BethyCW
Joolz
Kathleen
Fay
Lengoa
cottinghamgirl
Hisae
Tinka
Smaug
bubbagump
Michelle
Trollseeker
Mouseoncheese
BeadThrilled
74 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 pm

I am not into the egg dangles. I have a sinking feeling that it will be similar to the Christmas release and I just don't care how that all went down.

I like the silvers, but I may get the Rocky Beach kit or a good variety of those beads first. I think I need to see the silver in person before deciding for sure.

The ring is a hoot! It still not for me, though.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek

Post by swisstroll Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:35 pm

I wonder, if the release date is really the 29th of march for the easter eggs, it's easter friday and here in Switzerland and I think in Germany too it's an official holiday and all shops will be closed! And usually TB releases their special beads one month before the feast begins? Perhaps there will be two release dates, one for easter and one for mother's day?
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:36 pm

If the dangles come the same way as the christmasdangles I wil pass. I hate the hunt after the specials and won't take part in that. And I will not buy them on line or via FB. I think my jeweller has a right to sell some specials too, why should that always be Tivoli, or D4E, or....whatever. (and then find some of the beauties at ebay for skyhigh prices?)

But I love the silvers (I think, from the pictures)
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Those are real easter eggs in my opinion, probably with a lot different colours again. Will be nice to see the different ones!
I personally love the flower and leaves, I defenitily want one of those some day, hopefully it's pricegroup 1 or 2 Smile
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Kathleen wrote:Yes they do it again Rant
Please, let us know which museum beads you'll be buying so we can anticipate the 'rerelease'... Laughing
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach_Blossom Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:00 pm

THX for the Pictures ^^ i like the new dangles and the gemstone but that ring...
Peach_Blossom
Peach_Blossom
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trolladdict Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Why did I waste my money on the ruby when the ruby rock looks the same?

Last edited by trolladdict on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
trolladdict
trolladdict
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Tinka wrote:If the dangles come the same way as the christmasdangles I wil pass. I hate the hunt after the specials and won't take part in that. And I will not buy them on line or via FB. I think my jeweller has a right to sell some specials too, why should that always be Tivoli, or D4E, or....whatever. (and then find some of the beauties at ebay for skyhigh prices?)

I so agree! It is no fun anymore for a LD to carry Trollbeads without their fair share in specials. People already hunt for best prices/loyalty programs which are certainly not available from NL retailers.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank your for the sneak peak, i like the silverbeads, especially flowers with leaves. But the chicken ring for me Shocked Rolling Eyes ...............no go!!!!!!!
gabi
gabi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Wow I love them all! But the chicken ring is a joke right? Really, a chicken ring? Laughing

I think the striped Easter Eggs are much more appealing than the dotted ones from last year, but at second thought, they just compliment each other very well. Will have to get some of both this and last years! Razz

Timing is perfect - it's my birthday the 26th March and I'll probably get some money, dumdidum...
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Love the silvers and the ruby rock. I love the look of the dangles just not for me. Totally agree with Tinka.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Thanks for the sneak peak.
I will have to check out the chicken ring (can't believe I am saying that). Maybe to wear with my Rooster/Hen silvers.
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 pm

OK, what is the difference between the regular ruby & the other besides the gold bit? I love it though.It will be mine...!
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Thank you so much for the sneak peak, Sherlock and Sita!!

I love the silvers and the chicken eggs. Maybe one chick hatched from a chicken egg and it wanted to be a ring-jewel?? Very Happy
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Smaug wrote:
Kathleen wrote:Yes they do it again Rant
Please, let us know which museum beads you'll be buying so we can anticipate the 'rerelease'... Laughing

Yes please! bounce
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Love the silvers and the affordable ruby!

Think I will pass on the valentine dangle and spring release to save for these!

Chicken ring gave me a smile on this very horrible day.

Thanks for the peek.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:02 pm

cottinghamgirl wrote:
The release date for the ring isn't April 1st by any chance?

No, I don't think so, but it could be a very limited release to be found by luck in every 10 th happy meal Razz
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Oh My!!! LOOOOVE this mothers day release!!! The silvers are AWESOME!!!! and the ruby stone is TDF!!!!! Thank you Sita and Sherlock for so wonderful news!!! cheers Love Good luck
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollshopper Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 pm

you are kidding with the ring Laughing Smaug???
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:09 pm

This may put a serious dent in my wallet! Rubies and flowers and leaves $$ and I can't wait to see how many of us end up with the chick chick ring lol! (although give it a year and you will probably get a good deal on one at TJMaxx Wink )
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Forgot to say: many thanks for the preview. Hug

Looking forward to see the flower and leaves bead IRL Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 pm

trollshopper wrote:you are kidding with the ring Laughing Smaug???
I'm awaiting a message it is actually a 'set up' Laughing ... but honestly it apparently is for real.
Not sure if it will sell, but it sure is a fun thing! trollbeads - Trollbeads Easter & Mother's Day 2013 release sneak peek - Page 2 Smiley_chicken_zps56675e41
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:28 pm

I love the easter eggs!! They really look better than the last one.
The silvers look fine too.

But the ring !!!!! confused
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Tinka wrote:If the dangles come the same way as the christmasdangles I wil pass. I hate the hunt after the specials and won't take part in that. And I will not buy them on line or via FB. I think my jeweller has a right to sell some specials too, why should that always be Tivoli, or D4E, or....whatever. (and then find some of the beauties at ebay for skyhigh prices?)

you are so right Tinka, I absolutely hate to remember the X-mas sale of the dangles, I will never ever hunt again after such specials, I learned my lesson well, pale Embarassed

the silver looks o.k, the dangles are weird shaped, the eggs in my fridge look different..., the ring is completely stupid, to expensive for a child, and ridiculous looking on a adult woman... Not all there sorry!
will save me money! Very Happy

thank you for the sneak peak!

Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Is the ring designed to bring in the younger customer?!
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next