BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting...

+35
tonton
reltan
Nancy
Trollsister
Tatiana
AquaAura
trollmoll
Joolz
Anita
troll2011
AmongGumTrees
lecohen
Bugladydi
trollfinder
Catsworld
Bluesybeads
ahmotheroftwo
Fleur
TrollRose
Daisylove
hayseed
trollcat
Kathleen
Mini Gnome
nanatrollie
mermaidspurse
Michelle
Beady-Eyed
Fuzzyfeet
DblJJ
Mabel
Brightonbelle
ceruleanbluebird
Lengoa
Chuck
39 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Empty Re: AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting...

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:00 am

AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Img_1337
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Empty Re: AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting...

Post by Bugladydi Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 am

Er ... um .... I mean flabbergastingly HANDSOME!
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 am

Chuck wrote:AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Img_1337

OMG!!! Shocked
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:03 am

Beautiful, handsome, it's all interchangeable!!! I received it as you meant it!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 am

Chuck wrote:Beautiful, handsome, it's all interchangeable!!! I received it as you meant it!

Very Happy
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:43 am

Gee wizz, baby please! Wow!
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:58 am

Chuck wrote:AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Img_1337

That's gotta be illegal!!! Laughing

Amazing!!! Shocked Shocked
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:05 am

Chuck wrote:
Fleur wrote:Someone pick me of the floor please - this bracelet is TDF.
Troll silver at it's best.

Totally agree! THIS is when they made awesome wearable art. Not cookie cutter, just distinctly incredible wearable art! Twisted Evil

Agree That's an amazing bracelet Chuck!

Last edited by AmongGumTrees on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:58 am

The old silvers always make me wish I had discovered TB earlier. They are so much nicer cheers

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 am

Stunning, stunning, stunning. sunny Amazing bracelets. You are truly the king of retireds. king
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Chuck wrote:AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Img_1047AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Img_1048

Incredible bracelet Chuck, filled with the most amazing old pensioners. Love Love Love Definitely a work of art Very Happy Love the stony sandy beads you've used too Love
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:A fine looking bunch of pensioners !

Hehe, we should all look so good in our dotage! I bet you will, Chuck, with your fine collection!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Chuck wrote:
TrollRose wrote:Loving your old aged ones Charles !!

ThankS TrollRose! the beads arrived yesterday so, thank you too!!! Hug Woot

Glad you like your beads and they arrived safeAARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Laughing_zpsdc1088b4
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 pm

AmongGumTrees wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Fleur wrote:Someone pick me of the floor please - this bracelet is TDF.
Troll silver at it's best.

Totally agree! THIS is when they made awesome wearable art. Not cookie cutter, just distinctly incredible wearable art! Twisted Evil

Agree That's an amazing bracelet Chuck!

TA AmongGumTrees! Wink
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 pm

troll2011 wrote:The old silvers always make me wish I had discovered TB earlier. They are so much nicer cheers

Totally agree. I was taken with retired glass at first and them came around to the retired silver. I honestly don't know why they left these for the newer designs. I know all about the "not selling" bit but, I, and I'm sure a great many others would have preferred they kept these around for those of us NOT on the "teddy" wagon. Still hoping for a backroom, drawerfull to appear much like the Joyfuls & pink prisms though..AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Others-301
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Anita wrote:Stunning, stunning, stunning. sunny Amazing bracelets. You are truly the king of retireds. king
Anita, I have you to thank for my crown jewels and I am forever indebted to you! Thank you for making this so totally possible!AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Love-134
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Joolz wrote:
Incredible bracelet Chuck, filled with the most amazing old pensioners. Love Love Love Definitely a work of art Very Happy Love the stony sandy beads you've used too Love

Joolz, thank you! I'm still trying to figure out what i'll permanently use with them but for now, this looks pretty good! king farao
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:14 pm

trollmoll wrote:
Fuzzyfeet wrote:A fine looking bunch of pensioners !

Hehe, we should all look so good in our dotage! I bet you will, Chuck, with your fine collection!
If we should look half as good as these beads do, i'm looking forward to it! lol! farao
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:16 pm

ahmotheroftwo wrote:
That's gotta be illegal!!! Laughing

Amazing!!! Shocked Shocked

Only in the lower 48 and the District of Columbia...AARP/Old Age Pensioners Meeting... - Page 3 Surprised-033
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:57 pm

I really love these old beads - just stunning!
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Regarding finding an old drawer of retired silvers....

Navajo! Navajo! Navajo...and the rest of 'em!!!! Cross fingers Cross fingers Cross fingers Cross fingers Cross fingers
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:45 am

OMG!!!! affraid affraid affraid What an amazing bracelet! Drool Drool Congrats for your latest finds! ..... Oh boy! I need a Silver Fruit!!! Please
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:15 am

A fellowship of the Elders....impressive indeed! Congrats Chuck, and thank you for those stunning pictures!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:20 am

Your picture of the oldies is amazing! I would love to find some of these someday. I dream about going to a yard sale someday and a whole box of old trollbeads is being sold for like $50, and I am the only one who knows how special they are. Well I can dream can't I? You hit the jackpot this year Chuck! Good for you, Enjoy!
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks guys! It's seriously a project in the making. Kinda like my "Jurassic Park" Combo! I love the "fellowship of the elders" moniker Trollsister, sounds perfect! Tatiana, I know one is waiting with your name on it ! Nancy, I am so going yard-sale-"ing" with that in mind! What a wonderful surprise that would be! ceruleanbird, If I see one, I'll let you know, same goes for you Tatiana! Aquaaura, you have my thanks! farao
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next