BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

+105
Molamola
MistyMoon
Trolls
rollypoly troll
suzieq
flowertroll
Mouseoncheese
Arwen
Louey
Silmaril
Mabel
Trollsister
darkangel07760
Sunny01
LisaB
WendyD
Fee
Trollseeker
pippa
tsuyu-sama
troll2011
wiggy
smschoenauer
Cartouche
beadlover
splinty
melissah
trollmoll
cswan
AmongGumTrees
PansyCat
TwinMom
Tatiana
Annette
Kathleen
wilsche
Fuzzyfeet
hayseed
Cloverbead
Carla
Monique26
ceruleanbluebird
Chuck
Beady-Eyed
beadbrain
fairytroll
Bluesybeads
Reive
TrollFantasy
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Joolz
Anita
Rogotroll
Hisae
FrenchRedPoppy
TrollRose
madabouttrolls
vicky_jb
trolledolly
cyberfairy
agnieszka
trollshopper
Tanjaatje
Bugladydi
neonfiller
mdellanno
Kensington
trollfinder
Blairkj
cutey2009
classyclio
DblJJ
ZAKLINZ
cshynkaruk
Fera
Nkara
mermaidspurse
merrygold
busy bee
Michelle
Fleur
LindaJo
Tinka
bubbagump
Alegria
Nancy
Brightonbelle
chocoholic
cottinghamgirl
nrobinson
Dorabella
Trollperle
Juniper
kitsunegrl
kionee
PMJ
Lengoa
Smaug
Catsworld
aprilshack
Seahorse
swisstroll
Daisylove
BeadThrilled
109 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 14 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by aprilshack Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 pm

LindaJo wrote:There are usually a few dealers here and there who don't pay attention to the release date, and sell some earlier that week, as soon as they get them. Small local shops, not online. The online dealers get their hands slapped if they sell early or release photos early.

That seahorse lock is growing on me, but I need to see some irl pics on other people's bracelets first.
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 14 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by LindaJo Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Me, too, I need to see real-life pictures of almost all of this release before I can commit.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 pm

LindaJo wrote:Me, too, I need to see real-life pictures of almost all of this release before I can commit.

There is only the seahorse lock & the agate I am interested in.Pretty disappointing! (not for my pocket I guess!)
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm most interested in the Rocky Beach glass beads and the silver Coral Branch.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Having just looked again at the pictures i think i must be easily pleased as i want most of them except for the breakfast bead Embarassed
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Only a week to go Very Happy
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

No money
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Locking so much forward to this release! bounce
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 pm

I am not getting much from this release and today, even if it is only a few days to go, I feel almost indifferent to them,
they seem already to be around, but I will wait and buy only if they meet my standards, no lightweight silver for me, no awkward breakfast and divorce themes, glass has to be looked at but I am not that impressed.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:54 pm

LindaJo wrote:I'm most interested in the Rocky Beach glass beads and the silver Coral Branch.

Me too, love the colors and designs...very unique! Hopefully they won't disappoint.
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:06 am

Trollsister wrote:
LindaJo wrote:I'm most interested in the Rocky Beach glass beads and the silver Coral Branch.

Me too, love the colors and designs...very unique! Hopefully they won't disappoint.

The Rocky Beach beads are really up my alley. I think they will go really well with my Picasso Jaspers and ambers.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:13 am

Brightonbelle wrote:No money

Exactly, well said. Me neither .... White flag

Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Arwen Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm

I have seen them today and I am relieved I will need less than I have thought initially.
The rocky beach set is amazing, I bought the whole kit, though they do vary from the stock pics, especially pepples. Mine is more of a rose colour and I will try and get one that is closer to the stock pics.

I loved the new stone but need to find one that really speaks to me.

I am a little bit disappointed about the sea themed silvers. They are mostly quite teeny weeny, especially the dolphins, seahorses and corals.
The starfish is nice, as well as the sea urchin, both are a little bit more substantial than the others (and cost more). I't great that they introduced some more new beads at the lowest price range but they look so unimpressive against the glass beads and a little bit lost.
I was looking forward to the new clasps, they are also very delicate. They are a bit too cute looking for my taste, I am afraid. Still I consider getting them most likely as I have always wanted a seahorse lock.
The flowery beads are amazing, loved them almost all and also the butterfly pendant is lovely. But these are too much spring for my current mood so will consider them in a few weeks.
Arwen
Arwen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseoncheese Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Thank you for the review Arwen cheers

You know that you are going to be asked to post picures now? Laughing

Mouseoncheese
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytroll Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Arwen wrote:I have seen them today and I am relieved I will need less than I have thought initially.
The rocky beach set is amazing, I bought the whole kit, though they do vary from the stock pics, especially pepples. Mine is more of a rose colour and I will try and get one that is closer to the stock pics.

I loved the new stone but need to find one that really speaks to me.

I am a little bit disappointed about the sea themed silvers. They are mostly quite teeny weeny, especially the dolphins, seahorses and corals.
The starfish is nice, as well as the sea urchin, both are a little bit more substantial than the others (and cost more). I't great that they introduced some more new beads at the lowest price range but they look so unimpressive against the glass beads and a little bit lost.
I was looking forward to the new clasps, they are also very delicate. They are a bit too cute looking for my taste, I am afraid. Still I consider getting them most likely as I have always wanted a seahorse lock.
The flowery beads are amazing, loved them almost all and also the butterfly pendant is lovely. But these are too much spring for my current mood so will consider them in a few weeks.

Thanks so much for sharing! Any photos?
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Arwen wrote:I am a little bit disappointed about the sea themed silvers. They are mostly quite teeny weeny, especially the dolphins, seahorses and corals.
I was afraid of that.

Thanks for the first review!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Arwen Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Mouseoncheese wrote:Thank you for the review Arwen cheers

And I am very happy to oblige Very Happy
trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 14 Rocky_10
Arwen
Arwen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Thay are vary of the beads I saw I still like them Smile .

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm very courious to see the variety! But have to wait to see my LD next friday!

Thank you for the pic! Hug
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Arwen wrote:
Mouseoncheese wrote:Thank you for the review Arwen cheers

How interesting. Not quite like I expected. i wonder what the ones that turn up at my LD will be like? Many thanks for posting.

How big are they? I have heard that they are at the larger end of normal.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Arwen Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Brightonbelle wrote: How big are they? I have heard that they are at the larger end of normal.

Yes, they are a bit larger than normal size. Especially the ones with the buds.
That's actually a reason why the silvers do look even smaller compared to the beads from the set.

Arwen
Arwen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks Arwen for this first sneek peak Very Happy
So the silvers are disappointing in terms of size and price..... what a pity
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 pm

BeadThrilled wrote:
Inspirational Images
Images courtesy of Trollbeads - please do not reproduce without crediting
trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 14 TrollbeadsSpringOceanStraight2013_zpsb41eafe8
Trollbeads Spring Ocean 2013
You can see the relative sizes of the smaller silvers in this bracelet. Yes, small, but workable, I think. Much like other small silvers, they'll be more visible and appreciable if used at the ends.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by flowertroll Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Oh wow, the kit looks stunning.

I'm a bit worried about the size of the glass though, as I don't like them when they are too big. I'll have to see them IRL I think.

Can't wait to see the starfish, I'm glad to hear it's a little bit more substantial.
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytroll Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Arwen wrote:

Thank you so much for the photo! They are beautiful!!!
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next