BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian cute and creepy creatures

+2
Mabel
stacecase
6 posters

Go down

Australian cute and creepy creatures Empty Australian cute and creepy creatures

Post by stacecase Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 pm

I found a new use for my TB Spider bead! Where better for him to live than on my Australia bracelet? Smile

Also just picked up the Kangaroo with Joey from the D4E half price sale...he's been on my wish list for a LONG time, what a great opportunity!

Of course an Australian bracelet wouldn't be complete without some Bower beads (Croc hatchling, Wombat, Tasmanian Devil baby), a TB Gecko and Cobra (actually don't think they have Cobras in Australia, but surely lots of snakes Wink)

Australian cute and creepy creatures Austra14
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Australian cute and creepy creatures Empty Re: Australian cute and creepy creatures

Post by Mabel Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:41 pm

I love the tourquois - amber color combination and you silver beads are very special and outstanding!
Is this an onyx on six a clock?
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Australian cute and creepy creatures Empty Re: Australian cute and creepy creatures

Post by stacecase Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Mabel wrote:I love the tourquois - amber color combination and you silver beads are very special and outstanding!
Is this an onyx on six a clock?

Thank you!
That is a Smoky Quartz, but it was pretty grey and gloomy today, so the photo is kind of dark Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Love the colours, sun and sea ! Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:44 am

Love this colour combo. Outstanding bracelet.
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:28 am

The spider is definitely very Australian Very Happy I've thought about getting one for my Aussie bracelet too. Your bracelet looks great Smile
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 am

Brrr, I'm not fond of spiders, but you're absolutely right, she belongs here on your Australia bracelet. Happy you were able to get a discounted Kangaroo Australia
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down