BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED**

+19
Rainbow
FrenchRedPoppy
lecohen
LindaJo
iluvbeads
TrollRose
Mabel
mermaidspurse
naranja
splinty
SilverBells
angeltroll
Yohanna
swisstroll
Lengoa
Bluesybeads
Catsworld
Tinka
Smaug
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED** - Page 4 Empty Re: Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED**

Post by LindaJo Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:18 am

By Stacecase Like a Star @ heaven
Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED** - Page 4 3811
My Christmas bracelet and what it represents to me:

When I think of a classic Christmas, of course the colors, red, green & white, with a touch of sparkle come to mind. When I was growing up, we would decorate our Christmas tree with the same ornaments every year, adding one or two new ones each year, usually gifts from my Grandmother. It was very nostalgic to open the boxes of decorations and re-discover them again. We would play Christmas music and have popcorn, hot chocolate and my mom's home baked tarts. I didn't like cherries, so she would make a special tart just for me with just cherry pie filling, but no cherries Smile The first red dillo on my bracelet represents my special tart. We would always get a live tree (not a cut tree) and plant it in the yard after Christmas, the lovely red with green fern beads and the green glass represent those trees. The white and gold glitter beads signify the snow that would (sometimes) be on the ground and the sparkly tinsel hanging on the tree and the icicles hanging from the tree branches. Sometimes we would string cranberries for the tree and these are represented by the small berries. Holly has always been one of my favorite plants because it stays vibrant in color all year round, so of course my Christmas bracelet wouldn't be complete without it. I collected teddy bears as a kid, so would usually get a small one in my stocking, represented by the adorable "Hugging Bear". Panda mom and baby represents my mother and me, we've been through a lot together, and several Christmas's where it was just the two of us, but we've always been there for each other. Avery Elf is so cute sitting patiently waiting for his turn to help out Santa and of course the kitty cat...we always had cats when I was growing up, I still do and they ALWAYS think the tree skirt is the BEST place to sleep. Plus they love to be in the middle of things on Christmas morning when there are ribbons and balls of paper to chase. Put all together, my bracelet is also special to me because it represents a new "circle of friends" I've come to know and appreciate here on the forum. Everyone truly exhibits the "Spirit" of Christmas all year through and I count myself fortunate to be a part of it.
Mmmmm, I can smell the evergreens! Great staging for a bracelet that so convincingly says "Christmas!" And nice personal silvers.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED** - Page 4 Empty Re: Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED**

Post by LindaJo Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:23 am

By Trollebelle Like a Star @ heaven
Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED** - Page 4 3910
When we first moved to the semi-tropical coast, I wasn’t sure that I’d like the Christmas season. After all, it seldom snows, and flowers and plants bloom boringly year round. A snow man here is not made of snow but is either a dressed up yard decoration or a large balloon with a spotlight. But when I first saw a family’s small boat with a string of Christmas lights wrapped around its mast calmly floating on the water, I was enthralled. Now I regularly put appreciations of the seashore on my Christmas tree like most others around here. .. shells, fish, seabirds. Somehow a coastal town seems to be perfect for a season built on love, peace and good cheer. Happy Christmas everyone! xx
Christmas at the shore! I like it, Trollebelle.

Interesting, it is very similar to Cyberfairy's bracelet, but it has a completely different feel.
By Cyberfairy Like a Star @ heaven
Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED** - Page 4 120
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:26 am

By Fuzzyfeet Like a Star @ heaven
Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED** - Page 4 4010
Pure elegance, Fuzzyfeet! Note to self: I need more white beads.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:29 am

By Joolz Like a Star @ heaven
Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED** - Page 4 4111
Another fun and cheerful Christmas bracelet. I like the way the smoky quartz plays off the browns in the glass snowman ornament.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:34 am

By Fairy3 Like a Star @ heaven
Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED** - Page 4 4210
My picture may not be picture perfect there are creases within the the frame!
As you can clearly see :-)
But to those who are in it, they are as perfect as can be!
the ones that are still here to see and the ones that are watching over me :-)
and I'm so proud to say
This is my FAMILY
Every picture tells a story, don't it?
Nice to have Fantasy Elf and a Cherub watching over from above.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 am

By Carla Like a Star @ heaven
Guess the designer! **DESIGNERS REVEALED** - Page 4 4310

and last but not least, Carla's sizzling reds and pinks against a bed of holly leaves. It's the berries!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:55 am

Thank you, Linda Jo, for commenting on all the entries Very Happy

How refreshing to see all the bracelets again through your eyes sunny
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:57 pm

I enjoyed looking at them!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:30 pm

I stumbled into this thread quite by coincidence and I keep looking and looking and looking at all these absolutely stunning combinations - really really awesome, each single one of them rendeer rendeer rendeer
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Thanks for bringing the old thread up.
I really enjoyed seeing all the lovely combos and read the old names.
I wonder, if we could do something similar in the new year. Very Happy
Anyone up for a new game and beadplay?
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Oh yes, a new bead play would be marvelous Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4