BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm such a lucky girl .... (to have a trollfairy like you!!)

+10
Catsworld
Yohanna
mermaidspurse
Brightonbelle
Tatiana
Kathleen
TrollRose
FrenchRedPoppy
papihuahua
swisstroll
14 posters

Go down

I'm such a lucky girl .... (to have a trollfairy like you!!) Empty I'm such a lucky girl .... (to have a trollfairy like you!!)

Post by swisstroll Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Yesterday I received a parcel from my trollfairy. She made it possible for me to purchase some retired TB silvers I was looking already a long time for by granting me payments by installments, we agreed to a big "masterplan" Laughing

Since we did so, we e-mail almost daily and she became a important piece of my life, we are talking about beads but also about everything else, she really grew on me very much and I'm hoping, that we will make it to meet "in real life"next year. bounce bounce

For sure I loved to have finally my Innuit and my Crane with me, but in the parcel there were two more beads (next to a christmas surprise, which I didn't have opened yet!!!!!), which really made me speechless. She told me, that she started beadmaking at her home just a few weeks ago and as she knew, that I'm searching for a cappuccino bead. And now she made a own and personal one just for me and another bead with glitter that matches perfectly the beads I love the most in the moment and which I'm wearing all the time Shocked Shocked Shocked :

I'm such a lucky girl .... (to have a trollfairy like you!!) Img1323e

Aren't they just gorgeous?

And here you can see how they match my favorite bracelet:

I'm such a lucky girl .... (to have a trollfairy like you!!) Img1340ha

I'm such a lucky girl to have met you, thank you so much again my dearest trollfairy! Love Hug
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

I'm such a lucky girl .... (to have a trollfairy like you!!) Empty Re: I'm such a lucky girl .... (to have a trollfairy like you!!)

Post by papihuahua Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:50 pm

swisstroll those are some lovely beads - do you wear both bracelets at the same time? And I love your newly acquired retired beads!
papihuahua
papihuahua
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

I'm such a lucky girl .... (to have a trollfairy like you!!) Empty Re: I'm such a lucky girl .... (to have a trollfairy like you!!)

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Gorgeous bracelets !!
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:00 pm

papihuahua wrote:swisstroll those are some lovely beads - do you wear both bracelets at the same time? And I love your newly acquired retired beads!

Thank you papihuahua! Yes, I wear them together and each time I hear the rattle of my beads my heart makes a big jump of happiness! sunny
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:02 pm

A Trollfairy like that is VERY special !!
You are indeed very lucky Very Happy
Congrats on your beautiful new beads.
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by papihuahua Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

And you can add your special bead from the bead-making demo when you receive it!
papihuahua
papihuahua
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Wowww great job!!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Oh My! ..... Yes! You are! cheers Congrats! Very Happy
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:56 pm

You have the best trollfairy ever - such special beads!
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm

So beautiful, congrats on finding your dream beads as well as a good friend Hurray ! That artisan cappuccino is TDF too!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 pm

What a beautiful story, I hope your friendship blossoms.
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:50 am

love your beads and I am happy for you! the story behind it I love even better, always so heart-warming to hear of friendships made through the beads or this forum! sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Wow - congrats!!! those beads are all terrific!! cheers
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by jt56 Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Fabulous bracelets and really lovely story. Hurray

jt56
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:19 am

Trollfairies are special indeed. I absolutely adore your 'favorite' bracelet, Swisstroll! Love
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by schneeflocke Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:23 pm

It seems to be a real friendship, you got wonderful beads, congratulations
schneeflocke
schneeflocke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down