BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo

+8
Trollfee
Omgbeads
Engel
Tweedy
Wintertroll
Carla
trollshopper
Bluesybeads
12 posters

Go down

trollbeads - Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo Empty Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:04 pm

This is not a bracelet or a necklace but a phone appendix, and I just love it I love you

trollbeads - Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo Dsc03693dg

Maybe someone else will be inspired Very Happy

trollbeads - Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo Dsc03688l
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo Empty Re: Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo

Post by trollshopper Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:37 pm

i would be afraid that they would damage..
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo Empty Re: Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 pm

yes, normally so would I, but these Trollbeads has been especially chosen for the task, and the one in the middle is well protected by the two others sunny and I really want to enjoy my beads as much as possible bounce
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

If only I had kept some of my ugly beads, then i wouldn't be afraid to use them on my phone Laughing
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Carla wrote:If only I had kept some of my ugly beads, then i wouldn't be afraid to use them on my phone Laughing

Exactly the right idea Very Happy
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm

That is a fun idea! TFS.
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 pm

BUMP

To see if Engel will like the mobile attachement Very Happy
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweedy Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 pm

wow... do not disturb?
Tweedy
Tweedy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 am

Bluesybeads wrote:BUMP

To see if Engel will like the mobile attachement Very Happy

This looks really great!

if you are posting this because of my question, i asked about the extension for bracelets being used as a keychain, because i had never seen it, just on bead sensation

http://beadsensation.com/trollbeads/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1025&category_id=7&keyword=key&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

it is a shame iPhone doesn't have space for phone charms :/
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omgbeads Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 am

It could be fun if you used silvers also. Thanks
Omgbeads
Omgbeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:46 am

A brilliant idea.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 pm

I use my extension chains on my bracelets for dangles. I only put small silver beads on.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Michelle wrote:I use my extension chains on my bracelets for dangles. I only put small silver beads on.

This calls for a photo, Michelle Exclamation

trollbeads - Mobile Phone Trollbeads - see photo 233415
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Michelle wrote:I use my extension chains on my bracelets for dangles. I only put small silver beads on.
I still have a small extension lying around! What a great idea, Michelle! Very Happy
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Here is a photo of 2 extension chains I have used. The long one I will some time use as a pendant on a necklace. I have to get a new big loop as I mess it up and cut it before I see the little loop open. The little one is good for one bead on the end of a bracelet and the best bead for me are one that can be any way up.
PHOTO DELETED
Blues I do not all ways have a photo I have to make them when I need to.

Last edited by Michelle on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Oh wow, such a clever idea! Cool I have never heard of extension chains before. Shocked Are they made by Trollbeads? If so, I've never seen them in Australia and assuming they're not available here. Sad
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Yes they were made by trollbeads. I think it is mostly retired now. There are 3.5 cm one on D4E still in the trollbeads accessories part the photo show them with no big loop and it cost nearly so much as to buy a bracelet.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Thanks Michelle and I've learnt something new today! Very Happy I must ask around at retailers here just in case they do have some and just don't advertise they are available. I appreciate your help. Very Happy
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:14 pm

How do the beads get on and off the 3.5cm chain?
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:21 pm

In my extension chain the small ring is not joined up so it can be twist apart to get off the chain. Then the beads are put on and the ring put on and closed. You can see I have a little dangle heart on to finish it. I do not change it to much or I will need to buy a new ring. This is why I use a silver bead most it will go with more bracelets.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down