BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa

+10
stacecase
agatha
plumbun
troll2011
Bluesybeads
Omgbeads
PMJ
aschweser
LindaJo
ceruleanbluebird
14 posters

Go down

My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa Empty My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa

Post by ceruleanbluebird Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 am

I have had two bracelets for some time, but I splurged on a Mexico lock. Simply stated, I got to play with my beads and this is what I came up with:

LE Chinese Silvers
I bargained hard and got $400 knocked off this set. It was a total splurge and the bill was still shocking, but I have NO guilt. sunny I first put all of the prisms I had in between the beads, but it didn't look right. Then, I put in all of my blue TBs and that looked better. Lastly, I tried this combo and I am pretty pleased with it. The thing is, I am not a matchy matchy bracelet designer, so the uniformity of the LE silvers are, to me, hard to work with (but I still love and cherish them). The different silvers in between give the bracelet a funky shape that I crave.

My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa P8010310

South Africa
I also took the plunge and obtained the SA set. I have adored the Lion from afar and everyone's combos with the set really grew on me. Please take a close look and find the OOAK tiger-ish bead I just got from iluvallbeads on 7/23.

My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa P8010311

Lithuania
Last, but not least, is my Lithuanian bracelet. After I took the photo, I realized that I left out the Baltic Gold bead. I used the Runes instead because it is newer and huge. I bought the Christmas bead before I got the Lithuanian glass knowing that I would eventually get the glass (my favorite of the WT). The L bead stands for the country, but also my son's name. I thought I would have to buy more red and green beads, but I am pretty happy. I would also like to add the Mushrooms, but that is one I don't mind waiting for.

My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa P8010312

ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa Empty Re: My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa

Post by LindaJo Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 am

I love your bracelets, all three of them.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa Empty Re: My current bracelets, LE China, Lithuania, South Africa

Post by aschweser Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 am

Wow - they are wonderfull! Only silver looks great (I have to try, too) and South Afrika and Lithuania are wonderfull combos Love
aschweser
aschweser
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 am

Gorgeous !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Omgbeads Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:39 am

Wow there all great, what a haul. I love the lion but haven't got it yet! Great choices
Omgbeads
Omgbeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:49 am

I really like your all silver bracelet, especially with the wisdom bead!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:11 pm

I love the all silver one bounce .

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:49 pm

YAY!! cheers So happy for you, esp on the set of china silvers b/c you've been wanting them for a while!! Love the SA set too of course. And ditto! No guilt!! Us women should never apologize!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 pm

i love them! very eclectic I love you
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Wonderful, original and unique combinations! LOVE them!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:10 am

I love, love, love your all silver one, it really is fabulous! It's given me ideas that I am going to have to copy (sorry) as I have the zodiacs and wisdom. Brilliant!
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:41 am

I love your bracelets and combination x
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 pm

I love how different all of your bracelets are! They are so pretty!
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Wonderful that you manage to get a set at a reduced price! You WT combos have lovely, exotic colors.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down