BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase!

+2
Michelle
Bluesybeads
6 posters

Go down

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Empty Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase!

Post by Bluesybeads Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 am

Show your favourite permanent bracelet!

The permanent one which keeps changing dramatically when you change only the certain 3-6 beads!

Here is mine PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet:
Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06981az

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06647cu

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06653ci

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06660cg

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06667c

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06670cx

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06674cc

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06212

Now let me see your permanently changing bracelet Cool

Thank you in advance Very Happy

Last edited by Bluesybeads on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Empty Re: Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase!

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:52 am

This idea I will think I love to do only I now I cant I like to many beads. The pearl one is the best.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Empty Re: Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase!

Post by retiredk9racer Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:02 pm

BB ~ I love your "permanently changing" bracelet!! All those TDF silvers!! I see why you keep them together and change out the glass. I have a basic black and white bracelet that I can change out 4 beads of color to make it coordinate with almost any color! I got the idea from molamola, I think, to give credit where credit is due!! I will have to look for pictures. I wear my most prized silvers on a leather bracelet by themselves (SN stamped pig (huge thanks and hugs to a sweet friend who found this for me <3), Navajo, zigzag, gold ladybug, etc) that I can pair up with my bracelet of the day and my Urnes bracelet!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Great bracelets!!
I never realised the mountain flower is so small Shocked .

I am to lazy Embarassed ,never change my bracelets No
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:08 pm

retiredk9racer wrote:BB ~ I love your "permanently changing" bracelet!! All those TDF silvers!! I see why you keep them together and change out the glass. I have a basic black and white bracelet that I can change out 4 beads of color to make it coordinate with almost any color! I got the idea from molamola, I think, to give credit where credit is due!! I will have to look for pictures. I wear my most prized silvers on a leather bracelet by themselves (SN stamped pig (huge thanks and hugs to a sweet friend who found this for me <3), Navajo, zigzag, gold ladybug, etc) that I can pair up with my bracelet of the day and my Urnes bracelet!

Very Happy

I would love to see your black and white bracelet with all the changes, please Very Happy

I cannot remember who to credit with this idea of mine, and I know that there are at least a dozen in here as well as a couple of Danish Trollies who have made bracelets this way changing out only a few beads. I would really like to see all your bracelets, because I think it can make a big change to a bracelet just exchanging a few beads. New ideas are always welcome!

This is so exciting! bounce
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Kathleen wrote:Great bracelets!!
I never realised the mountain flower is so small Shocked .

I am to lazy Embarassed ,never change my bracelets No

Yes, Mountain Flower is very small - and had to be to make it onto this bracelet Very Happy

Some of the small beads have been obtained thanks to nice and kind Trollfaries on this forum Cool
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by misssodakgal Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Beautiful bracelets! Love your little blue fish. Smile
misssodakgal
misssodakgal
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:46 pm

misssodakgal wrote:Beautiful bracelets! Love your little blue fish. Smile

Oh yes, I have forgotten to tell you that the blue fish is sort of a artisan remembrance bead from a fundraising event for Kathy on facebook. Thank you for being invited to participate in that fundraiser, it was fun, and the amount raised was amazing!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by misssodakgal Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh! I did see all those fish beads that she made! She did a great job on those and colors were divine! I love her work!
misssodakgal
misssodakgal
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Bluesybeads wrote:
misssodakgal wrote:Beautiful bracelets! Love your little blue fish. Smile

Oh yes, I have forgotten to tell you that the blue fish is sort of a artisan remembrance bead from a fundraising event for Kathy on facebook. Thank you for being invited to participate in that fundraiser, it was fun, and the amount raised was amazing!

so you are also on facebook Laughing Laughing
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Here is my B&W with 4 flower beads (these are the beads that can be changed to all purple, blue, red, etc.):

[img]Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! DSC01367[/img]

Even though I don't change this one, I mentioned it above - my leather with my most prized silvers:

[img]Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! DSC01385-1[/img]

What a coincidence, I am wearing it with the B&W with flowers bracelet Very Happy
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 am

retiredk9racer wrote:Here is my B&W with 4 flower beads (these are the beads that can be changed to all purple, blue, red, etc.):

[img]Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! DSC01367[/img]

Even though I don't change this one, I mentioned it above - my leather with my most prized silvers:

[img]Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! DSC01385-1[/img]

What a coincidence, I am wearing it with the B&W with flowers bracelet Very Happy

Coincidence? Hardly Laughing

Umm, could you please post photos of the changes to purple, red, blue, please?

I am not sure that I get the idea yet. Do you exchange the coloured flowers with other coloured flowers? You keep the black and white flower beads on always, right? I am curious as to how it looks with other flower colours or just other colours. This one is new to me even if it is the same underlying idea.

Your leather bracelet with your special silvers looks just amazing. Your black and white looks very good on your arm Cool And your Greyhound lock is very fitting just for you Wink

Thank you so much for sharing! Hug
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 am

Just for you, Bluesy, I took out my rods and played a bit Laughing You were right in that the black and white flower beads do stay on and I only changed out the colored flower beads. Here goes!

Black and White and Red:

[img]Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! DSC01480-001[/img]

Black and White and Yellow/Gold:

[img]Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! DSC01481-001[/img]

Black and White and Coral:

[img]Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! DSC01482-001[/img]

Black and White and Teal:

[img]Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! DSC01483-001[/img]

Hope these pictures clear up any confusion! Thank you for the compliments on my leather - those silvers (and the one gold ladybug) mean a lot to me as each one represents a special person who either helped me find a special bead or let one go from their collections at reasonable prices for retireds/hard to find beads. I wanted to find a way to wear them no matter what other beads I was wearing and this seemed to be the solution (it also lets me channel my inner hippie from the 60's - leather jewelry just does that for some reason - and I am dating myself Embarassed ) I also wear my Urnes bracelet with the greyhound lock every day as my way of honoring my greyhound furbaby!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 am

Hurray what a great bracelet with all the colour changes Hurray

Thank you so much for showing Hug

I love the effect with the red, coral and blue Love

This must give a great effect when wearing around the wrist too! Lovely dillos and dragon scales!

You have sent my mind spinning now - I have to give this some thought. My usual bracelet colours are very bright, and I never wear black and white, but it would be great to do something similar with glass beads too.

And then I might also find some better and more harmonious combinations for my silver bracelet.

This is really great bounce Daisy white
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:00 am

My bracelet with the Bird Seed Pattern bead:

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06977az

Favorite PERMANENTLY CHANGING bracelet showcase! Dsc06981az
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Your birdseed bead is fantastic! I love this bracelet.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down