BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy)

+15
lisa
trollmoll
iluvbeads
sherylc
BeadThrilled
Reive
Trollsister
Trollperle
Beadgirl
Ennui
Mabel
My 4 Trollboys
Brightonbelle
Kathleen
trollfinder
19 posters

Go down

Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) Empty Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy)

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:19 am

My dragons have landed!!! I am so happy! Thank you Sita! They are amazing and will be treasured always! Love

I am proud to introduce to you… Abraxas The White Horned Like a Star @ heaven
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D017

and Cherenoth The Black Winged, Protector of Jewels (poison green eyes) Like a Star @ heaven
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D047

After their arrival, they were tired and ornery, it took them a while to settle down. They were very thirsty so I gave them each a big bowl of dragons milk. That did not calm them like I’d hoped as they began circling my kitties…”Looks like a fitting meal for dragons” they said. As they swooped down, I snatched them up and firmly explained there will be none of that! “The kitties are also guardians and are NOT to be eaten!” Spatting fire at me they disagreed but said they will leave the tasty morsels alone…for now. I served them a nice meal of nuts & berries hoping to detour their carnivorous habits, let them be to get settled then checked on them before bed. They quickly found their favorite treasures…amber! They gathered up their favorites and are now sitting proudly and happily over them.
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D046
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D033

XXXL amber, its HUGE and I love it Cool
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D025
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D018
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D037
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D021

They are very good guardians but have a tendency to bite, so I have to be careful putting them on. I gave them a leather chew-toy (aka Noosa) to stop them from chewing on me and they are quite happy now.
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D057
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D055
Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) D001
sorry about all the pictures, can you tell I'm in love Love Love Love

Long Live Dragons!!!!

Last edited by trollfinder on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) Empty Re: Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy)

Post by Kathleen Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 am

What a great ambers cyclops
Your bracelets are just beautiful!!!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy) Empty Re: Dragons, Ambers & Noosa OH MY! (pic heavy)

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:12 am

What a wonderful sight to wake up to. Love your amber addicted dragons.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 am

Fab Pics ..... Your combos and Ambers are stunning !! Shocked
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked ......your ambers....... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I love your dargons and your combos!!!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ennui Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 am

Beautiful bracelets! I love them all together!
Ennui
Ennui
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:25 pm

The dragons look fantastic with the ambers and Noosa. Love your barrel amber. I need an amber chunk Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Beautiful and spirited dragons ! I just love your amber bracelets, totally understandable why they would choose them to guard!!! Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Your dragons are fiercely handsome and your ambers are stunning! Love it all with Noosa (aka chew toy:) May I ask where you got the amber chunk? It's beautiful!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:20 pm

'OH MY' ... have you been reading 50 shades of grey? ;-)

Beautiful bracelets
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Thank you for all the great comments! Daisy white Forgot to mention that the RBF snake skin beads are now dragon skin beads Cool I can't wait for the new TB release so I can add 1 or 2 dragon beads to my combo Excited

Reive wrote:'OH MY' ... have you been reading 50 shades of grey? ;-)
Beautiful bracelets
LOL, no...I was thinking more Wizard of Oz, Lions Tigers & Bears OH MY! Laughing

Trollsister wrote:Your dragons are fiercely handsome and your ambers are stunning! Love it all with Noosa (aka chew toy:) May I ask where you got the amber chunk? It's beautiful!
Thanks Very Happy I ordered the amber chunk from Kralalien on etsy. She does not have her gemstome chunks on there but she will if you convo her. You can see them here on her website, mine is the amber bezel, I am not sure if she has more than one: http://gallery.kralalien.nl/index.php/Chunks/Ready-to-order/gemscup
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Your dragons have excellent taste!
I can see why they were impatient, love the treasure... Shocked exceptional ambers... Drool
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sherylc Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:48 pm

I cant comment....I'm drooling!!! Drool
sherylc
sherylc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvbeads Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Wow-sers!!!

iluvbeads
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 pm

WOW!! Almost speechless after seeing your fabulous amber collection! The dragons are superb guardians for those yummy ambers. I had an all amber bracelet but it lacked the color and shape variation that makes yours so spectacular.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Beautiful! Love the amber. Tough work keeping those dragons in line. Wink I have to work controlling the 1 I have.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:17 pm

Amazing, I just love everything!!! Especially your Amber chunk is very beatiful I love you
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:15 pm

You have some truly stunning amber beads!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by jodeva39 Thu May 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Oh My Goddess. You're amber is to die for. Just so stunning...Speechless Drool
jodeva39
jodeva39
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Fri May 10, 2013 12:34 am

Ambers and dragons make a perfect combo! Absolutely love both your bracelets. The Faerybeads dragon lock is my favorite lock and your amber collection is to die for!
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri May 10, 2013 1:43 am

Thank you all so much! Ambers are a huge addiction within an addiction Laughing It took me so looooong to acquire all I have so far. I love them and cannot get enough! I have updated my bracelets since this was posted so I will try to get another picture Very Happy
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down