BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

+94
swisstroll
merrygold
cottinghamgirl
kimvw
sues
mdellanno
Mavis
Daisylove
Fay
madabouttrolls
fairytroll
TwinMom
casarobi
kitsunegrl
Chuuie
ruby
prin
Mouseoncheese
unicorn1976
Reive
angeltroll
Smaug
FrenchRedPoppy
HunnyBunny
iluvbeads
Nancy
trolladdict
Fee
suzieq
sherylc
dres67
Beadgirl
Trollingmaniac
Carla
TrollBlossom
wilsche
Molamola
Tanjaatje
bubbagump
Tatiana
elencar
chocoholic
Fuzzyfeet
Pond
trollmoll
ZAKLINZ
Anita
Hisae
Monkey
Francisca
TrollFantasy
Fleur
Tinka
Trollseeker
hayseed
harmony
Beady-Eyed
trollcat
trollfinder
Catsworld
LindaJo
Trollsister
TinaLee
lindakm
soxfan
Silmaril
Paixxx
mermaidspurse
Sware
stacecase
Ellie Rob
charlibean
Trollperle
cyberfairy
saracat
Michelle
Bluesybeads
Chewbacca
Joolz
Chuck
ceruleanbluebird
Pandabee(uk)
Beadmama
Brightonbelle
My 4 Trollboys
chestersnickers
vonnewe
Blairkj
splinty
Kathleen
jlfritz
twinklebeads
Rainbow
BeadThrilled
98 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 16 Empty Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 pm

E T
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek - Page 16 Empty Re: Trolbeads Fall Spiritual 2012 release sneak peek

Post by Rainbow Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm

ahh found them xx so pleased rumours of red dillo were right!!! Thankyou xxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:11 pm

A witch with a tiger would be a cool sight on Halloween ! - The tiger even matches the colour scheme of the holiday Smile ! Lol, that was supposed to go right behind the post about cats Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

I am quite relieved - 2 releases that won't cost me! Although there are a couple of the spiritual release I like there is nothing I am desperate for and now it seems unlikely that I will be wanting any of the silvers or stones - the glass does look promising but until I finally get my fireflies and Flower Clouds I wont be buying any new release glass.

Part of me is disappointed that there isn't anything I want and the other part is pleased that I won't be trying to fund another purchase!
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Oooooooooo found them !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 am

alien
Pandabee(uk) wrote:E T
alien LOL

Love the look of the blue kit although one bead does indeed look like an Azure Bubbles. Not that that's a bad thing. I already have spectacular sky blue and seafoam green faceted chalcedonies, but still a nice addition to the TB line.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:14 am

I'll... be... right... here. Sad alien I love that film.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollBlossom Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:20 am

I have to make sure that I am scheduled to work on August 24th when they are released. All of us in the shop will be jumping on the UPS delivery man as soon as he walks in the door. He won't know what hit him! Twisted Evil
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 am

TrollBlossom wrote: All of us in the shop will be jumping on the UPS delivery man as soon as he walks in the door. He won't know what hit him! Twisted Evil

Do you have a live-webcam in the shop? I'd looooove to see this Razz
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:04 am

First of all I had zero hopes on the spiritual release, although I loved Linda's bead from first sight.
Having seen them IRL has been very positive. The small silvers make a great additon to pricegroup 1 and are lovely "what-do-you-want-for-your-birthday" beads.
The dragon still does not look like a dragon to me, but is a trollish design and may grow on me some time Wink
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 am

Fleur wrote:
TrollBlossom wrote: All of us in the shop will be jumping on the UPS delivery man as soon as he walks in the door. He won't know what hit him! Twisted Evil

Do you have a live-webcam in the shop? I'd looooove to see this Razz

lol! Agree
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:25 pm

TrollBlossom wrote:I have to make sure that I am scheduled to work on August 24th when they are released. All of us in the shop will be jumping on the UPS delivery man as soon as he walks in the door. He won't know what hit him! Twisted Evil

I love that your store has so much enthusiasm for the beads you sell! I have walked into several stores in my area weeks after a release and they say, "What new release?" and show me ones from the previous release.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by sues Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Anyone have more info or clearer pics on the fall release?
sues
sues
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16