BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In space no one can hear you scream! MySpace project

+2
Wildthing
Moomintroll
6 posters

Go down

In space no one can hear you scream!  MySpace project  Empty In space no one can hear you scream! MySpace project

Post by Moomintroll Thu May 31, 2012 2:43 pm

I love things all space and Sifi and fantasy and video gamey.
Iam trying to compose a Space bracelet,

The Black Armadillo represents a black hole, Black bubbles just dark matter. Joyfull crazy planet,Planet coffee, Milky way bead is the milky way. Nagra silver is a Space rocket. Non trollbead diamonds is the asteroid belt. Then a Gold stone to represent gasses of the stars. the black onix with white stripe dark side of the moon. planet cactus, Purple bubbles strange purple planet. Rolling troll is just there. and black mosaic flower another strange planet. My plans are to get the Silvers of the planet beads at some point. and cells and remove the other non space related silvers.

Could some of you suggest what other space like beads silvers or glass i could add?

In space no one can hear you scream!  MySpace project  7307805054_21ef6ced02_c
In space no one can hear you scream!  MySpace project  7307810028_237e98f3a4_c

Last edited by Bianca Nishitani on Thu May 31, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : keep messing up my spellings)
Moomintroll
Moomintroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

In space no one can hear you scream!  MySpace project  Empty Re: In space no one can hear you scream! MySpace project

Post by Wildthing Thu May 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Space and Planet.

Eske Storms molecules would look fab.

RBF Luna Moon.

Looks good, I like the colours Cool
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

In space no one can hear you scream!  MySpace project  Empty Re: In space no one can hear you scream! MySpace project

Post by Moomintroll Thu May 31, 2012 2:49 pm

I do have this awesome bead, but i found out the core wasn't silver, i can see the copper
In space no one can hear you scream!  MySpace project  7307885290_5408752dee_z
Moomintroll
Moomintroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Thu May 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Here's polarchicks fabby space bracelet for some inspiration Smile

http://www.beadthrilled.com/t7037-it-came-from-outer-space-with-fiery-mask-meteorite-bead

Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomintroll Thu May 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Wildthing wrote:Here's polarchicks fabby space bracelet for some inspiration Smile

http://www.beadthrilled.com/t7037-it-came-from-outer-space-with-fiery-mask-meteorite-bead

I saw his Meteorite beads there a bout & £80-£90 on his shop, i will have to save up Laughing
Polarchicks bracelet is great!
Moomintroll
Moomintroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Thu May 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Have you got the Space trollbead with silver and gold? It is the cheapest one in that range. Smile

I love the rocket bead.

I have a spare blue goldstone for sale if you want another Wink
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomintroll Thu May 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Beadgirl wrote:Have you got the Space trollbead with silver and gold? It is the cheapest one in that range. Smile

I love the rocket bead.

I have a spare blue goldstone for sale if you want another Wink
I don't have the space trollbead, Mmm.. another Blue gold stone.. that will equal 3 if i buy yours Laughing
Moomintroll
Moomintroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu May 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Endless. Sparkling Star. Venus. Your star sign. Transformation. Sun Circle. Rolling Waves.
Silver Mountain. Earth. Moon Ocean. Labradorite with flash for the comets.

This is my ideas of space and moons.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 pm

Bianca Nishitani wrote:I love things all space and Sifi and fantasy and video gamey.
Iam trying to compose a Space bracelet,

Me too Cool Jump

In space no one can hear you scream!  MySpace project  Dsc04314

My thread is here:

http://www.beadthrilled.com/t4112-space-sci-fi-aliens-comets-with-sapphires?highlight=space
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Great fun idea ! I love your Rocket bead Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down