BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

goldfish bead from tivoli

+39
DblJJ
Beady-Eyed
trollmoll
trollfinder
Trollperle
Rainbow
swisstroll
twinklebeads
Pandabee(uk)
schneeflocke
Anita
Louey
Corrie
melissah
marilyn k novak
Monkey
troll2011
Jan
simo
lecohen
neonfiller
TrollBlossom
pajodie1
Hisae
AquaAura
Bugladydi
kitsunegrl
Catsworld
MaRia
misssodakgal
Mini Gnome
Tinka
Paixxx
TrollFantasy
beadbrain
Michelle
Yohanna
Brightonbelle
soxfan
43 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

goldfish bead from tivoli - Page 4 Empty Re: goldfish bead from tivoli

Post by soxfan Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:19 pm

it's no biggie anyway, I already have a goldfish.
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Me too Smile I am so excited - normally I am always too late, but this time a fishy has been put aside for me and I am now anxiously awaiting the paypal bill. This is so wonderful - the troll-powers-that-be have smiled on me today. First when I was able to buy the faerybeads bracelet from Kathleen and then this - it sure put some shine on what has been a „used“ day otherwise as I am terribly under the weather (6 weeks of 40 or almost 40 degrees finally got to me...- guess there really is good in everything) sunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 pm

So you must have the other fish.......hang on 6 weeks of 40 degrees!! I would die, I don't do heat.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:I would die, I don't do heat.

LOL - Normally I love it warm, but this is really hot. Day before yesterday it felt like breathing from an oxygen tank (as if I were diving)... Yesterday my body decided to not to heat, either. But last night there was a bit of rain and it seems like a thunderstorm is finally coming and hopefully bringing some much needed rain (I would not want the fishy to arrive and there be only draught!) -

It is so funny: Just yesterday we spoke about how I once found fish (!) in Germany at a bus station. They were swimming in their little plastic bag when I went into town and were still there when I came back. It was a very warm day and the sun was shining directly on the bag with the fishies and it had alread started to show condensing water on the plastic. So I asked around, nobody new to whom they belonged - people looked at me really strangely with the fish bag in my hand and asking if these belonged to them... So I took them and went to two pet stores until I found one that told me that they had been bought from them that day. they took them back and promised to give them some extra fish kibbles for the stress they had endured. Guess the buyer went to catch a bus, forgot the fish... I had almost forgotten this until yesterday, guess it was an omen that I remembered Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 pm

You should come over here for a bit, it's been raining all summer. Then the olympics start and it's wall to wall sunshine for 2 weeks. sunny
Guess what the weather forecast for next week is? goldfish bead from tivoli - Page 4 65670

oh and poor little fishies!
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:52 pm

I am sure I was to late but I wrote back at 9:29am *fingers crossed for everyone* Cross fingers Cross fingers
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:53 pm

US time?
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:54 pm

yes
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 pm

I got an email too, but with the time difference I hope I wasn't too late in answering!! Fingers crossed we all get the bead we want!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 pm

I'd be surprised if anyone from the U.S. gets one because of when the email was sent. I like Goldmine's way of drawing the buyer for their desirable, knockout beads from all those interested. As for the same people who are always first in line buying multiple beads on multiple FB sites, do you wonder if they actually use and appreciate the heaps of beads they've grabbed or it is just the satisfaction of beating everyone else out over and over again?
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 pm

trollmoll wrote:I'd be surprised if anyone from the U.S. gets one because of when the email was sent. I like Goldmine's way of drawing the buyer for their desirable, knockout beads from all those interested. As for the same people who are always first in line buying multiple beads on multiple FB sites, do you wonder if they actually use and appreciate the heaps of beads they've grabbed or it is just the satisfaction of beating everyone else out over and over again?

I can understand a bit your displeasure, the office hours of tivoli are the european office hours.

I live in Switzerland, and this means for me, that I'm also always to late for the offers on FB, because I'm working and FB, ebay and all these sites are blocked in our office and I can't look every minute on my Iphone, if there were news. This time I was lucky because I have holidays! (It's like being drawn, isn't it?)

I think the ladies from tivoli really do their best to satisfy all of their costumers, but they can't make everyone happy.

And a last point: I would love to have trunk shows or bead making events or special offers like buy 3 get on free here in Switzerland as I heard from you that its in US and GB so often, but I don't complain, it is like it is and I'm always happy to get one of those beads I do long for!

I cross my fingers for you, that you will be lucky next time! Cross fingers Cross fingers Hug
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Aww swisstroll, your lovely! goldfish bead from tivoli - Page 4 285629
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 am

So how did the Goldfish dispensing work? Did you all have your name on a wishlist with Tivoli and when they got some in they emailed you? Congratulations to you all!!
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:09 am

swisstroll wrote:
trollmoll wrote:I'd be surprised if anyone from the U.S. gets one because of when the email was sent. I like Goldmine's way of drawing the buyer for their desirable, knockout beads from all those interested. As for the same people who are always first in line buying multiple beads on multiple FB sites, do you wonder if they actually use and appreciate the heaps of beads they've grabbed or it is just the satisfaction of beating everyone else out over and over again?

I can understand a bit your displeasure, the office hours of tivoli are the european office hours.

I live in Switzerland, and this means for me, that I'm also always to late for the offers on FB, because I'm working and FB, ebay and all these sites are blocked in our office and I can't look every minute on my Iphone, if there were news. This time I was lucky because I have holidays! (It's like being drawn, isn't it?)

I think the ladies from tivoli really do their best to satisfy all of their costumers, but they can't make everyone happy.

And a last point: I would love to have trunk shows or bead making events or special offers like buy 3 get on free here in Switzerland as I heard from you that its in US and GB so often, but I don't complain, it is like it is and I'm always happy to get one of those beads I do long for!

I cross my fingers for you, that you will be lucky next time! Cross fingers Cross fingers Hug

I think most of us don't have much of a chance if we're not glued to FB or are actually doing work we're being paid to do! If you check the past Tivoli listings, you'll see that one particular person scoops up several beads at a time, which is why the Goldmine's and Trollbeads Studio's attempts to give all who are interested a chance seems fairer. The funny thing is that I am not particularly interested in many of the beads anyway, it is just the grabbiness that this kind of listing inspires which annoys me. Many U.S. dealers are able and willing to ship overseas so it's possible to take advantage of the special offers, wherever you are.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:16 am

I am not on Facebook, so I'd emailed the Tivoli shop directly a while ago, and they said they'd keep my email on file and let me know if they ever got any more in. I never really thought I'd hear as they're so popular, so was pleased to get an email this morning, now I hope I'm lucky enough to be in the running.

Does anyone know how many of these lady bug, turtles and fishes they got in this time? I was wondering how many there are to actually go around and what the odds are....
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:52 am

trollmoll wrote:I think most of us don't have much of a chance if we're not glued to FB or are actually doing work we're being paid to do! If you check the past Tivoli listings, you'll see that one particular person scoops up several beads at a time, which is why the Goldmine's and Trollbeads Studio's attempts to give all who are interested a chance seems fairer. The funny thing is that I am not particularly interested in many of the beads anyway, it is just the grabbiness that this kind of listing inspires which annoys me. Many U.S. dealers are able and willing to ship overseas so it's possible to take advantage of the special offers, wherever you are.

First of all, it wasn't my intension to offend someone. Besides that being glued to FB would really be a punishment for me, I also noticed, that some people grab all they can and some are much more "successful" as others! I hate grabbiness as well!

Probably you are right, a drawing seems fairer, but I have to think of my friends sons. For about two years they did take part in every prize competition they found, the older one always won something (not the first, but lovely prizes), the younger never, not once a single prize. So luck doesn't seem always "distributed" fairly. And what will People say, if someone wins two or three times in a row? I'm sure there will be spread rumors about favoritism.

And also the customs in this world aren't fair: When I order from U.S. and also UK dealers, the custom tax I have to pay is higher than the advantage I take from getting one bead free, I already tried this! pale
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 am

I think it ws nice to contact people through an email. The email list was huge and I'm sure they didnt have loads so sadly for some its right time right place as it is the luck with trollbeads.Good for everyone who managed to get one. and really nice that the shop has remembered people who have contacted them x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:45 am

You are so very lucky to get a goldfish bead. one day I hope to get one. Some day I have been in the right place in the right time to get a bead so I am patient to wait my chance.
Please post the photo soon.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:23 am

Michelle wrote:You are so very lucky to get a goldfish bead. one day I hope to get one. Some day I have been in the right place in the right time to get a bead so I am patient to wait my chance.
Please post the photo soon.

Congratualtions to all. I must be working too much because I did not even know you could get on
a waitlist. I do not do face book so that may be the problem too. But again Congratualtions to
everyone. Lucky you ENJOY cheers
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 am

Well I don't do heat and I don't do Facebook.

I contacted Tivoli because I had a fake bead and I wanted a real one, but they didn't have a spirograph.

However, those lovely ladies must have filed my name and contacted me back with a chance of either a Fish/Ladybird/Turtle. And I chose a fish.....sigh, I love fish!
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by melissah Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 pm

soxfan wrote:If anyone is looking for one, I will keep you in mind..
HI soxfan, I have been trying to get a fish bead , with no luck. I would be greatful if you would keep me in mind. Thank you
melissah
melissah
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 am

Mini Gnome wrote:
Does anyone know how many of these lady bug, turtles and fishes they got in this time? I was wondering how many there are to actually go around and what the odds are....

I know they had 14 turtles (all different colors) and fishes in 3 colors (yellow, green and blue)
I love Tivoli, they are so nice Wink I already own a Longevity, Ohm and a Ladybug because of them I love you
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 am

Oh! so my little fishy may not be a goldfish? Shocked

I know Angeltroll has a blue fish, which is lovely, but I don't think I've seen a green one.

Fingers crossed goldfish bead from tivoli - Page 4 866164 it's yellow one, time will tell.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Congrats to all, who will be able to get their dreambeads Very Happy
and fingers crossed for those, who are still waiting for a reply Cross fingers

Looking forward to seeing all your pics Wink
No matter what colour, I think the fish beads are so lovely - just look at them closely, how pretty and detailed they are done. <off to take pics>
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Oh! so my little fishy may not be a goldfish? Shocked

I know Angeltroll has a blue fish, which is lovely, but I don't think I've seen a green one.

Fingers crossed goldfish bead from tivoli - Page 4 866164 it's yellow one, time will tell.

I'm sure, it will be a beauty!

Do you know if Tivoli is sending a shipping notifikation?
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next