BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julian available on amazon for a very reasonable price...

3 posters

Go down

Julian available on amazon for a very reasonable price... Empty Julian available on amazon for a very reasonable price...

Post by AquaAura Tue May 08, 2012 10:54 pm

If anyone is looking for Julian at a reasonable price?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trollbeads-61177-Julian-Retired/dp/B005TRYYJ2

sunny
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Julian available on amazon for a very reasonable price... Empty Re: Julian available on amazon for a very reasonable price...

Post by soxfan Tue May 08, 2012 11:08 pm

uk buyers, I can also troll fairy julian from the commons. it's $38 there. not sure if that is the same price?
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Julian available on amazon for a very reasonable price... Empty Re: Julian available on amazon for a very reasonable price...

Post by AquaAura Tue May 08, 2012 11:14 pm

soxfan wrote:uk buyers, I can also troll fairy julian from the commons. it's $38 there. not sure if that is the same price?

That is a VERY good price - about £23!! Thank you, Soxfan! sunny ESP given some of the current eBay prices...
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Tue May 08, 2012 11:15 pm

no problem. I have to order something for a member on here. So if anyone wants to pm me, I'll take care of it....
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Tue May 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Do the commons have anything exciting in at the moment?
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Tue May 08, 2012 11:20 pm

cyberfairy wrote:Do the commons have anything exciting in at the moment?

i can call. I think everything they have is listed. hold on, i'll call real quick....
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Tue May 08, 2012 11:33 pm

nothing new! they are waiting to hear new news at the academy on the 27th of this month? so whatever is on the website...
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down