BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolbeads Big Earth Sneak Peek - all members

+35
Juniper
TwinMom
HunnyBunny
Monique26
Trollsister
ahmotheroftwo
ruby
merrygold
simo
trollfinder
snowy
Pond
Blairkj
Louey
MistyMoon
Anita
Jan
Brightonbelle
Carla
Tanjaatje
TrollBlossom
kitsunegrl
Fleur
Michelle
trollmoll
Hisae
Chewbacca
Catsworld
PMJ
annateresa
liana
goody4paws
LindaJo
soxfan
BeadThrilled
39 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trolbeads Big Earth Sneak Peek - all members Empty Trolbeads Big Earth Sneak Peek - all members

Post by BeadThrilled Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:59 pm

The first peeks are out of the additional 'released' special that has been designed and will accompany the launch of the Trollbeads World Tour beads world wide at friday 15th of June. "Big World" will be available from local dealers and will (also) be part of the 2012 fall release.

For the Netherlands some goodies are available when purchasing the (Dutch) beads like a set of playing cards and the Dutch keychain.

Trolbeads Big Earth Sneak Peek - all members C9008cd0
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Trolbeads Big Earth Sneak Peek - all members Empty Re: Trolbeads Big Earth Sneak Peek - all members

Post by soxfan Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 pm

How is that a rerelease? A rerelease of big earth? WHAT is UP with the repetition?????????
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Trolbeads Big Earth Sneak Peek - all members Empty Re: Trolbeads Big Earth Sneak Peek - all members

Post by LindaJo Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

It is a bit different from Big Earth, may be able to thread the chain through in a different orientation.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by goody4paws Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm

I don't get it. Is it a world covered in flags in glass or enamel or what??? Can anyone explain it to me please. I feel really dumb all of a sudden!!!

Duh, now I see it down the bottom .... oh well, one more bead they hope we'll shell out for!
goody4paws
goody4paws
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm

it's the bead at the bottom of the picture.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by liana Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Is there already information how much he will be ?
Thank you for the picture Very Happy .
liana
liana
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by annateresa Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:29 pm

The world bead is 75 euro

annateresa
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Thanks for the picture... I have to have it to complete my world tour but I'm not that Hurray . I hope they will find new inspiration soon.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 pm

I am disappointed, I love my big Silver Earth though, but this one is more or less a copy of that one,
however, the WT has been a project of my heart, got beads from every country and so I think I will get it to complete my collection, but that is the only reason.
I had so much hoped for a special lock!

Trollbeads is no longer making interesting designs, another release without fantasy..what is going on in their heads? scratch
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Interesting... I am excited that my dealers "might" get all the world tour beads and I can actually pick out the glass ones myself!
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:52 pm

ummm.. There should not be the two 'earth' Razz
Thank you for sharing the info & pic.
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 pm

The openwork makes it look lighter than Big Earth, in spite of the similar large size. Have to see this one IRL. Not a fan of big round beads, although I love the barrels and rose pendant. Pity it was not a lock since we could use a new lock and not another big earth.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Not the bead I will buy. Very sad it is an other re-maked bead.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 pm

It looks.....huge.....
Many thanks for the preview!
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 pm

I was wearing my Big Earth on my Silver WT-bracelet, so that one gets free again, still, I can't believe it... pale

Trolbeads Big Earth Sneak Peek - all members C351o6lxd0kf50y0b
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Sleep
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollBlossom Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Lame! How lazy of Trollbeads to basically make a few changes to the already existing Big Earth and then charge 75euro which is 99USD. $19USD more than the current Big Earth. I am really disappointed that a new lock wasn't created specifically for the World Tour.
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:48 pm

TrollBlossom wrote:Lame! How lazy of Trollbeads to basically make a few changes to the already existing Big Earth and then charge 75euro which is 99USD. $19USD more than the current Big Earth. I am really disappointed that a new lock wasn't created specifically for the World Tour.

I totally agree!! How lame Not all there
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:50 pm

GROSS!!!!!!
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:01 pm

I expected more than a repeat... A lock would have been the perfect finish.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Dislike
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Seriously disappointed. Crying or Very sad
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Jan wrote:Seriously disappointed. Crying or Very sad

Me too. Very Happy They seem to have lost their designing mojo. Sleep I wonder if that's why they have the People's Bead?
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by MistyMoon Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Boring... Sleep ...not interested in big round beads...sigh...is that all they can come up with...
MistyMoon
MistyMoon
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm

I quite like it, it just depends on how big it is as to whether i buy one or not Very Happy
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next