BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate)

+66
cyberfairy
trollmoll
casarobi
agatha
Amanda Mac (Dot)
busy bee
Fee
Mabel
Magpie Kate
rollypoly troll
Trollette
Yohanna
Beadgirl
Arwen
trolliholic
Trollfan
Lollipop
troll2011
chestersnickers
mrinn
BethyCW
Rogotroll
Hisae
Anita
Bluesybeads
Jellydoc
Tinka
Juniper
trollcat
ahmotheroftwo
catsklwn
Zoey
Trolls
Trollsister
Catsworld
soxfan
Trolldog
Clochard
jlfritz
Paixxx
Joolz
Bsktbabe
Michelle
mermaidspurse
merrygold
Jan
iluvbeads
Fleur
klokke
AquaAura
Chuck
nanatrollie
trollbelle
trollfinder
kionee
always summertime
tonton
niceday
gabi
Jules
angeltroll
PMJ
Bugladydi
Brightonbelle
neonfiller
splinty
70 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate)

Post by Magpie Kate Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Splinty I have been visiting this thread every day, safe to say I officially have stone 'issues' and can't take my eyes away from so many of your beads for too long.

... however, I agree that you need to uncover any other stones you are hiding away there and let us all have a good Drool

I can't even begin to name my favourite, there are just too many. How long has it taken you to build this collection up? And what are your 'go to' stones?
Magpie Kate
Magpie Kate
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate)

Post by jlfritz Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Magpie Kate wrote:Splinty I have been visiting this thread every day, safe to say I officially have stone 'issues' and can't take my eyes away from so many of your beads for too long.

... however, I agree that you need to uncover any other stones you are hiding away there and let us all have a good Drool

I can't even begin to name my favourite, there are just too many. How long has it taken you to build this collection up? And what are your 'go to' stones?

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Candle
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 pm

I couldn't download the photos until today for some reason - now I know what the rest of you were going on about! Amazing!!! Very Happy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 am

wow!!! Shocked
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by casarobi Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:23 am

Wow!!! Drool Drool Drool
I ecspecially love the labradorite with the blue shine!! Love
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:26 pm

WOW!! What an incredibly lovely collection! You have more stones than most stores! And your ambers... drool! I will be coming back to look at your photos for sheer eye-candy delight.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 pm

I can only say wow but surely you don't need ALL those lava stones! Shall we share?
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Magpie Kate Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Where are you splinty... come and face the consequences Very Happy
Magpie Kate
Magpie Kate
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinky Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:53 pm

What an amazing collection! I have a friend who would love these! Laughing

Pinky
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Pinky wrote:What an amazing collection! I have a friend who would love these! Laughing
hehe would that be me Razz

I'm hiding Magpie Kate Laughing I took some pics of my Macrow's stones today so will post shortly (then I've completely 'fessed up!).
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinky Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Fessed up and blown your cover Laughing

Pinky
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Neener
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecow Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm in awe!

Bluecow
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Here's my last little hidden stash, these are all my Macrow's own stone beads.

MagpieKate, I've been collecting for about four years and loved the stones from day one. I'd say my "go-to" stones are the aqua terra jaspers, labs, dark ambers and tiger's eyes (gold TB ones and the Macrow's blue tiger's eye...I love stones which are a bit murky looking but have hidden flashy secrets to discover sunny )

Thanks again everyone for your lovely comments, don't tell me off for this little lot, it's not that many Very Happy

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Cimg6710

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Cimg6711

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Cimg6310

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Cimg5610

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Cimg6210

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Cimg6110
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:51 am

Are the ones in the top row, second from left, labradorites?
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklebeads Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:18 pm

What a truly stunning collection you have Shocked
twinklebeads
twinklebeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm

jlfritz wrote:Are the ones in the top row, second from left, labradorites?
Yes, there's an impression jasper at the top, then four labradorites on that string jlfritz Smile
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:57 pm

WOW, I didn't even know, that there were so many beautiful stones in the collection! Stunning!
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:41 pm

splinty wrote:
jlfritz wrote:Are the ones in the top row, second from left, labradorites?
Yes, there's an impression jasper at the top, then four labradorites on that string jlfritz Smile

I'm sorry, more questions -- I have been looking at their labs and wondered -- do they have nice flashes like the Troll? I really like them in the pictures, but can't tell too much about the flash or lack thereof. Thanks!!!
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Ask away jlfritz, I love talking about stones Very Happy . The four I kept have beautiful flashes but I found it impossible to work them out from the online pics, I took pot luck but some had no flash at all so went back. Mine are flashier than my TB LE smooth labs but not as flashy as my TB production labs - most have little patches and flecks of flash here and there rather than all over. Here's a few more pics (and you could always email the store and ask them if they have any with nice flash that shows when you wear it ~ some of them had lovely flash on the sides that got hidden on a bracelet Rolling Eyes ).

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Pictur23

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Pictur24

Stones, stones, stones (for Magpie Kate) - Page 4 Pictur22
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Thank you soooo much. I love those . . . they don't have to have huge flash to get my attention. . . I love the more stoney look of these. I didn't know you could return the beads to them if you didn't like them. Of course the shipping from the US to be going back and forth would make it not worth it, but I suppose if I just ordered a bunch knowing I would be returning rather than doing one at a time. . . . hmmm! Thanks so much.
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4