BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tribute to my Buddy......

+45
Bugladydi
Karin76
Yohanna
BusyBeads
Trollfee
lindakm
trollbelle
lyric_girl
bijouxbabz
kitsunegrl
Ninbey
niceday
Magpie Kate
Bsktbabe
Bowerbird
HunnyBunny
Sera
Reive
Daisylove
trollcat
DblJJ
vonnewe
Hisae
troll2011
Fairy3
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Vesty21
Omgbeads
Trolls
Sware
iluvbeads
mermaidspurse
AquaAura
mykoffee
Engel
Brightonbelle
Nancy
harmony
Trollperle
Nancy Foley
Catsworld
stacecase
splinty
trollfinder
Trolldog
49 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Tribute to my Buddy...... Empty A Tribute to my Buddy......

Post by Trolldog Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:23 pm

A Tribute to my Buddy...... DSC05283

A Tribute Bracelet for my Buddy…I still miss him every day. April 12th will be one year since I lost my Soul mate. On this day of Celebration of Life, I choose to also celebrate his life with me for close to 12 years.

I chose each bead for a specific reason. All the paw prints represent his presence in my heart.

Bronzite is a protective, grounding mineral that is used to restore harmony and self confidence in situations where you feel overwhelmed or powerless. I chose Bronzite because I still feel overwhelming grief at his passing.

Tourmaline Quartz - This super lucky stone has the luck of both the quartz and tourmaline. The luck in this stone is very strong. I chose Tourmaline Quartz in hopes that I am lucky enough to see my Buddy again one day.

Mahogany Obsidian has a gentle energy that will ground and protect its owner. Use it for strength in times of need…I chose Mahogany Obsidian because it is the color of my Buddy. Also because he was a gentle giant and protected me more than he will ever know.

The ruby is considered to be the most powerful gem in the universe, and is associated with many astral signs. To own a ruby is said to have contentment and peace. Placed under a pillow the ruby may ward off bad dreams. The Ruby is filled with love. I chose the Ruby to represent his contentment and peace in that he is no longer hurting here on earth.

Pearl - Stimulates spiritual transformation …Encloses you with an aura of calm and beauty . I chose the Pearl to represent the moment of his passing in hopes that when his spirit left this world it was a calm and peaceful journey.

Smokey Quartz is connected with the sounds of the universe. It makes you more aware of sounds including telepathic sounds. Smokey Quartz helps relieve depression. I chose Smokey Quartz to help me hear his bark when I feel depressed or sad. That is the one thing that would always make me happy.

And I chose the Troll Tree Lock to safely keep these carefully chosen jewels safe…Why? All dogs love to pee on trees and my Buddy certainly claimed a lot of trees while he was here with me.

The Love Within is not yet inscribed...I would like to ask a kind Trollfairy in Germany to help me get this bead inscribed in German because this is my Buddy's heritage.

I love you Buddy…I hope you know how much I love you and miss you. I hope one day that I can be half as good of a person as you thought I was. Until we meet again……

A Tribute to my Buddy...... SWtoHeavenwithpaws
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

A Tribute to my Buddy...... Empty Re: A Tribute to my Buddy......

Post by trollfinder Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 pm

That is so beautiful TD, you are bringing tears to my eyes. Love What a wonderful tribute to your best friend. HUGS Hug
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 pm

A beautiful tribute and a wonderfully protective bracelet to remember your Buddy. Rest in peace beautiful boy Like a Star @ heaven Love Like a Star @ heaven . I hope all those powerful stones wrap you in comforting, resilient energy dearest Trolldog, thinking of you Hug xx
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Awwww Trolldog, such touching sentiments for your Buddy. I feel your pain, but also your joy for having known him and being fortunate enough to share his life for almost 12 years. Such an absolutely, WONDERFULLY, beautiful bracelet and all the memories and feelings that go along with it. Hug
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Trolldog, this is really a very beautiful memory bracelet for your beloved companion,

and I am absolutely sure, your Buddy is looking from far away down and is smiling,

In the beginning the loss of a life companion hurts like hell, the hurt eases a bit after a certain time, but every time we remember, it is another painful moment, as time goes by, out of the hurt a beautiful rememberance gets borne, and that is what your bracelet is..treasure it, as your thoughts towards your Buddy..something that will always be there and never go away.. true love! Love Love Love

Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Foley Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 pm

This is a beautiful and handsome bracelet for a beautiful Buddy. I am so sorry for the loss of such a loving friend. Your tribute to him is very moving and brings tears for the love expressed within it.

Nancy Foley
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Dearest Trolldog, That is such a wonderful remembrance bracelet! I am sure that your Buddy has passed on to the next live with lots of trees to pee on! I would love to help if you need a German translation for love inside. My buddy passed away a little over a year now and some of the steps of his farewell are repeating themselves now in his sister who just turned 15 in February. It is harder this second time around because I now know what will happen and how it will feel, it is no longer this abstract possibility... I still miss him. He would have loved to visit my Mum in law (and her kitchen) when we return to Germany next week. But there have been and with our little oldie hopefully still will be lots of good times together and those nobody can take from us! A huge hug to you! Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Beautiful and moving tribute Trolldog. Everyone else has expressed my thoughts.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:08 pm

You've made me cry. What a great tribute to a your dog who was lucky to have you for a companion. I know what you are feeling because I have felt that way myself. Thank God for animals.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 pm

It is the most beautiful of all bracelets and I can see Buddy clearly when I look at it. Thank you for explaining the hidden power of the beads. You have created a truly potent and moving treasure.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 pm

What a beautiful bracelet dear!

I am literally with tears in my eyes, your love for your buddy is really pure and beautiful! He was really lucky to have you! Hug
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mykoffee Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Awww how sweet! *sniff* A beautiful tribute.
mykoffee
mykoffee
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 am

That is a beautiful bracelet, and a wonderful tribute to a very special companion! Sending hugs Hug
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:10 am

Don't know what to say, so sad... you honoured your buddy with every bead on that awesome bracelet, it's beautiful!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvbeads Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:16 am

Once in a while I still hear our little doggie barking her greeting to us when we came in the door. Anyone who has had a pet pass on can understand your pain. Your bracelet and the meaning you have given to it brought a tear to my eye.

iluvbeads
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sware Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:45 am

A wonderful tribute to such an obviously special 'soul'.
Sware
Sware
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:33 am

Thank you all so much. I've shed a few tears today myself. I know time should make it easier, but there is such an empty space there, even with my two other precious babies. The female rottie that I adopted from the shelter I volunteer at, is making way at that empty space. She even tried to take care of me when I got that awful stomach bug. My DH said she sat looking down the hall the whole time I was sick in the bed when she was not laying beside the bed. I am very thankful to be blessed with the unconditional love of such precious animals. They were truly put here for us to love. Thank you all again so very much. I know many of you feel the same loss as I do, and my heart goes out to you also. I have felt the kindness from all of you today, and for that, I am also truly blessed. Love
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 am

Oh Dear Trolldog, so feel for you...Your tribute bracelet is beautiful and the explanation of the beads makes Buddy come alive infront of my eyes..
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Omgbeads Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 am

I understand I lost my Gordon (English Mastiff ) he was 12 and a half. I miss him ever day. I will have to make a bracelet for him. Love you braclet.
Omgbeads
Omgbeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesty21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:43 am

So many beautiful words and a beautiful bracelet in honour of your Buddy x
Vesty21
Vesty21
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 am

I still miss my childhood dogs and they died years ago. Lovely, moving tribute. I love you
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 am

Group hug Loosing a beloved pet is hard, they become such a huge part of your life, the bracelet is stunning!! Hug
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 am

What a thoughtful bracelet. So nice!!! Hug

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Lots of tears in my eyes,Trolldog Hug What a beautiful,meaningful bracelet you made for him.I can see Buddy is wagging his tail from the sky. Group hug
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Owww trolldog...you made me choke up...realised that my diego is only a few months gone now...but your tribute to Buddyis very beautiful. Love to read the meaning of the beads. My thoughts are with you today I love you
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next