BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring has sprung, and I'm loving every minute of it...

+22
melissah
agatha
Pandabee(uk)
bubbagump
Wintertroll
Tinka
Trollfee
Silmaril
always summertime
Reive
misssodakgal
Omgbeads
ceruleanbluebird
PMJ
casarobi
Catsworld
Francisca
Bluesybeads
troll2011
klokke
soxfan
stacecase
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spring has sprung, and I'm loving every minute of it... - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring has sprung, and I'm loving every minute of it...

Post by misssodakgal Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 pm

stacecase wrote:
misssodakgal wrote:Does anyone else have trouble finding belloDesign on etsy? I see her feedback, but it doesn't look like she is on there anymore.

Yes, the shop seems to be currently closed, there are "0" items for sale. Not sure why. I'll let you know if I notice when it comes back online. Just sent the owner an email too.

Thank you! After seeing your beads and the beads that she has previously sold, I am excited to add a few to my collection. Very Happy
misssodakgal
misssodakgal
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Spring has sprung, and I'm loving every minute of it... - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring has sprung, and I'm loving every minute of it...

Post by bubbagump Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Lovely bracelet. I especially love the soft green fern bead. It looks amazing paired with the soft green dillo,and the other beads in this combo are extremely lovely.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Pink and green should always be seen Rose
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 am

gorgeous dillo and love the design!
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by melissah Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Beautiful spring combo. what is a fern bead? Is it the bead on the bracelet that is light green with the darker green sprig? I think I may have one in black with a teal sprig with a glitter center stem. It is a Trollbead unique. cat
melissah
melissah
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sware Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 pm

This is absolutely gorgeous.
Sware
Sware
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 pm

stacecase wrote:
soxfan wrote:don't you have anything else you want me to send over? Laughing

HAHAHA!! Nope, you're gonna miss me, just you wait! Smile I'm on the wagon, for serious this time Rolling Eyes

you?
wagon?

lol!

you are always serious this time.

but we love you all the same!!! Love

Hug
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:44 pm

melissah wrote:Beautiful spring combo. what is a fern bead? Is it the bead on the bracelet that is light green with the darker green sprig? I think I may have one in black with a teal sprig with a glitter center stem. It is a Trollbead unique. cat

Yep, that's right, Melissah! At least that's what I've always heard them referred to as. The one you described is one of the prettiest kinds IMO. I have one like that too, but I'd love to have several. They are hard to find/get because they are so desired.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Engel wrote:
stacecase wrote:
soxfan wrote:don't you have anything else you want me to send over? Laughing

HAHAHA!! Nope, you're gonna miss me, just you wait! Smile I'm on the wagon, for serious this time Rolling Eyes

you?
wagon?

lol!

you are always serious this time.

but we love you all the same!!! Love

Hug

Laughing Laughing You know me ALL TOO WELL Wink Wink
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Very very beautiful! I can even smell spring sunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 am

Sweet colors, love the pale green even i would not be able to waite.
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2