BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A start for a new bracelet... milk and sugar?

+20
TrollBlossom
casarobi
margiegoodwin
TwinMom
bubbagump
Mini Gnome
harmony
Michelle
always summertime
BusyBeads
Sera
Seahorse
Fleur
Wintertroll
Bluesybeads
LindaJo
BeeBeeshummer
Molamola
Fairy3
PMJ
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A start for a new bracelet... milk and sugar? - Page 2 Empty Re: A start for a new bracelet... milk and sugar?

Post by casarobi Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Great to see those beads together.
They are on my list too, but I wasn't sure they would look nice together.
Think this makes for wonderful combination.
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

A start for a new bracelet... milk and sugar? - Page 2 Empty Re: A start for a new bracelet... milk and sugar?

Post by PMJ Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank you for you reactions... it telles me that I made a good start yesterday, with those beads... Now I will take my time to continue... and I will see were it ends, but I will post photos if I add something... If you have suggestions, don't hestitate to tell me...
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollBlossom Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:25 pm

That's a wonderful idea for a new bracelet!
I haven't had breakfast yet so this has made me hungry for something sweet and cakey.
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Beautiful set of beads! I have the coffee cup and the mocha beads; the mocha just fits in the top of the cup. Very cute!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 pm

TrollBlossom wrote:That's a wonderful idea for a new bracelet!
I haven't had breakfast yet so this has made me hungry for something sweet and cakey.

Hungry... you better take breakfast before visiting a Trollbeads store. So you don't risk to spend a lot of money on breakfast beads... Laughing
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:Beautiful set of beads! I have the coffee cup and the mocha beads; the mocha just fits in the top of the cup. Very cute!

I have mocca on a other bracelet, but when I start a new one... I left other like they are and I start all over again so I think I would like to add the mocca again... A tea cup is on his way to me... I can't wait to see it !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by klokke Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

I think it's the start to a good acquaintance, I am pleased to see the rest.
sunny
klokke
klokke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Me too... but my moneytree is empty at this moment... so I hope the sunshine will help and there will bloom some money soon !!! Laughing
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:04 pm

I like it.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 pm

I think this is a GREAT start to a fabulous new combo...I never thought of putting white and cream together either, but I quite like it and all of the ideas too....as I am drinking a cup of coffee as I am typing...now I think I will NEED to also make myself a coffee inspired bracelet...Thank you PMJ for the inspiration. I hope you can be patient....I am not sure I can be. Can't wait to see what you add next!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 pm

thank you... I'm rying to discover how to continue... will I keep it light or do I add for example the striped onyx... please let me know your suggestions.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Trolldog wrote:I think this is a GREAT start to a fabulous new combo...I never thought of putting white and cream together either, but I quite like it and all of the ideas too....as I am drinking a cup of coffee as I am typing...now I think I will NEED to also make myself a coffee inspired bracelet...Thank you PMJ for the inspiration. I hope you can be patient....I am not sure I can be. Can't wait to see what you add next!!!

I'm nit sure how to continue... will a keep it light or do I add for example the striped onyx... that seem as coffee to me ( an other addiction of me : Starnbucks Coffee... so therefor this bracelet. I prefer 1 good cup of Starbucks than 10 others Laughing )... so If you have an idea... please let me know. I was also thinking of chai bud but that bead is retired and hard to find.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 pm

What do you think for example of caramel sunset as beginning and end? Do you think that will be to dark? Would you keep this combination light or would you mix it with tigereye, striped onyx, and the rest of the cream spring-kit 2012??? Help me... sunny
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Oh....I think striped Onyx would be fab!! I just got one of those from a lovely member here, and it has black, brown and white on it.....WooHoo!! Great idea....maybe take your combo with you when you go to buy and place the beads on it to see how they will look.....I don't just buy beads for one bracelet, so I will not keep one together...only the anniversary bracelet because it is so special to me. Light or dark or mixed...going to be fabulous!!! AND it will match anything!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi Trolldog,
Thanks for you opinion... that helps... I got one beautiful striped onyx of a member here as well and it's on it's way to me now... so I hope to continue real soon. I think you find me terrible as I tell you that I collect a combination. And if I have that combination... I simply start an other all the way from te beginning. I keep te combinations I have. When I decide to start a new bracelet it has to be different of all the others I have. I will post pictures from the building process... promissed !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2