BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Almost) white opaque ambers

3 posters

Go down

(Almost) white opaque ambers Empty (Almost) white opaque ambers

Post by trollmoll Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Does anyone have one? I've been searching for one and thought I'd found it on a store website. Ordered it and it turned out to be perfectly clear and almost colorless. I guess the reflective clarity made me think it was opaque white. My fault for ordering on my phone! I missed some on eBay some months ago (a large British seller) but I was also a little hesitant to bid because they would have been harder to return if it turned out that they were yellowy instead.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

(Almost) white opaque ambers Empty Re: (Almost) white opaque ambers

Post by Bugladydi Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Trollmoll I have one that is white and mostly opaque with a little area that is translucent. I think my LD might have a white one. I can look for you if you are still on the hunt!
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:09 am

Oooh, thanks for the offer! Yes, if there is one that's very pale cream, almost white. some of the "creamy" ones I've seen have been more the color of old teeth!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:00 am

trollmoll wrote:Oooh, thanks for the offer! Yes, if there is one that's very pale cream, almost white. some of the "creamy" ones I've seen have been more the color of old teeth!

See if you can find ooak ambers somewhere. I saw an online store that had 5 of this ambers on the first page last month. I tried to find the, but maybe with google you come further.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down