BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with Lighthouse

3 posters

Go down

Help with Lighthouse Empty Help with Lighthouse

Post by Treeinwind Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 am

Anyone have a Lighthouse bead who can help, I am wondering if it is solid or if the bottom is hollow like the Snowman bead? Thinking ahead and planning for a summer beach themed bracelet, but I really don't care for a hollow bottom, they just look like a tube from the wrong side. TIA
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Help with Lighthouse Empty Re: Help with Lighthouse

Post by kitsunegrl Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:59 am

I don't know if the lighthouse is hollow or not, but iluvallbeads.com still has it available for $44.25. sunny
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:45 am

Thanks Kitsunegirl! That will be my plan if it isn't hollow!
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 am

I haven't the snowman but the bottem of the lighthouse is like the bottem of a bottle of wine. I have the lighthouse myself and I have to say that I love it and on my wrist it isn't turning a lot so...

At the photo my lighthouse is on the left, you can see the roof of it.

Help with Lighthouse Img4509m

PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:32 am

Thanks so much PMJ! Now I am going to go and get one! Thanks for posting the picture because we have just about identical beads and this is the bracelet I was planning, just adding a Tower as a sand castle and a Flounder! Not only do I know I will love the lighthouse I know I will love the bracelet when I put it together because I love yours!
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 am

Thank you Treeinwind !!! I think this was the information you needed. I'm very happy with my lighthouse. I have to say that I don't collect that long ( 15 month now ), but I'm very precisely and I don't buy without being sure. I know this bracelet looks simple : 2 time the beach-set and all the silver that has something to do with the beach... but for me it's perfect and I'm very happy with it. I hope you dare to buy the lighthouse now... ? Daisy white
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 am

I just purchased one! That was what I needed to know. I think the beach set is perfect for the beach look, and there is nothing wrong with simple! I'll post a pic when I put mine together! It will look a lot like yours... Very Happy
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 am

Hi Treeinwind... nice to hear, I hope you like it as I do !!! And I love to see that picture !!! If you like to see other bracelets I have... I added some photo's for you. The safari bracelet isn't finished yet, but gives an idea. The world tour is just a collection... I hope to make a necklace with them some day... I hope you like to see them?

Help with Lighthouse Img4510f
By pmj13 at 2012-03-04

Help with Lighthouse Img4508k
By pmj13 at 2012-03-04

Help with Lighthouse Img4507f
By pmj13 at 2012-03-04

Help with Lighthouse Img4504p
By pmj13 at 2012-03-04

PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:04 am

Wow, we really have similar taste! Those are great. I don't have any WT yet, maybe when they come out this summer at my LD. I am working on an Africa Bracelet and I put my Drifting Seeds right next to the giraffe like yours! Your all white is beautiful and once again we have identical beads because I have a big earth and about the same white beads!. And I see you like the Owl and Seer too! I wonder if it is because we have similiar tastes or because we are related somehow or if it is just because we started collecting pretty much about the same time??? sunny It's almost scary. affraid
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 am

Scary... absolutely not. I like to hear it. I don't now when you started collecting, but I started 15 month ago. I know if I see my collection... Embarassed I realise that I go fast. But don't worry, there are so many beads on my wishlist that I like to have and I like to start an other bracelet again Smile. At this moment I'm verry excited... I participated in the People's Bead 2012 Challenge and I'm finalist with my "Celtic Cross" design... so I hope you will cross your fingers for me? And... when you have photos from your braclets... I hope you will show them to me? You can send me a personal message if you like or you post them right here... Wink

Help with Lighthouse Celticcross

PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 am

Love it. I could replace the Chinese Zodiaks with that bead for a really much bolder look to this one.
Help with Lighthouse Griffi10
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:41 am

No... you shouldn't replace the zodiaks...you should start a new bracelet Laughing . I love this combination... looks beautiful !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down