BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

+119
MissBeetle
mkasp
mdellanno
troll2011
trollmoll
trollgirly
Guv
Bsktbabe
awaagenaar
Jan
tchristianson
Seahorse
TinaLee
BethyCW
PMJ
bbogorad amione
prin
HunnyBunny
swisstroll
kittymom801
ivonne81
TwinMom
Alegria
twinklebeads
randi.s.hamilton
Dinmi
stacecase
Estella
Trollperle
cswan
Trollingalong
Elsie
Trollheim
chocoholic
GRUMPY
Trollsister
Treeinwind
Molamola
rollypoly troll
liana
Carla
Bugladydi
Librarylil
Michelle
bubbagump
suzieq
naranja
Trollseeker
trolladdict
Hisae
unicorn1976
Tanjaatje
shia
ceruleanbluebird
bschulmeyer
Beadmama
pandapharm
harmony
lisa
vonnewe
bijouxbabz
rainyday
Smaug
Silmaril
purpletibet
Trolls
lobby
Fleur
niceday
Blairkj
trollshopper
Nancy
Fairy3
daisylou
lkeen
Monkey
charlibean
Fay
Trollfan
capesandra
Chewbacca
kimvw
Louey
kitsunegrl
snowy
Ninbey
Engel
MaRia
TrollRose
MartyPhilpot
snails
lyric_girl
cottinghamgirl
Yohanna
Tinka
Pandabee(uk)
Catsworld
neonfiller
cyberfairy
TrollFantasy
Kirstin
mucki
BeadBarmey
Nkara
busy bee
SilverBells
cyndiinphilly
LindaJo
Rainbow
Chuck
Joolz
LilHobbit
kionee
Kathleen
Francisca
Daisylove
Fuzzyfeet
Brightonbelle
BeadThrilled
123 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 6 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

Post by BethyCW Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks for the sneak peak Smile I'm loving the mahjong and the skyline and the Austrailia beads sound very interesting indeed Smile
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 6 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

Post by TinaLee Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks for the peek!!! I didn't expect to qualify to view them but am really happy!
TinaLee
TinaLee
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Seahorse Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:47 pm

The Skyline looks interesting. I also like the beads that look like the zodiacs, but I would have preferred it if TB came up with something new. The Australian beads make me curious. Cool
Seahorse
Seahorse
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

I really like them too, but I'm worried the prices will be really high like the Japan beads were. I have skipped the last 3 WT releases because everything is just soooo expensive compared to when I started collecting 4+ years ago. But I shouldn't complain as I have a lovely collection, just feel sad for newer collectors.

I guess it is better to buy one special bead in that case, as I'll really treasure it.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 6 Empty Hong kong big disappointment

Post by tchristianson Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:56 pm

My title says it all. Are the TB folks tired of designing beads? After two sets of Chinese beads, the thunder is definitely stolen. What a lost opportunity to do some awesome glass beads. Skyline.....? What is unique about that?.. Nothing including christmas (with the exception of the red tiger eye bead) has tempted my wallet. Good news for the bead makers at Etsy. I am appreciative to those who get our sneak peeks! :-). I look forward to each and everyone.

Last edited by tchristianson on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Want to add a thank you to those who provide the sneak peeks)

tchristianson
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Thanks for making the photos available to everyone. I'm so relieved that there isn't one I "can't live without".
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by awaagenaar Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 pm

OMG they look awsome! i can't wait to buy them... so excited Excited
awaagenaar
awaagenaar
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.aniquewaagenaar.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Happy you like it! But I am sorry to say it has been the last time it is posted in the all members section.

Thank you "Endangered Trolls" for picking up the bait!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Smaug wrote:Happy you like it! But I am sorry to say it has been the last time it is posted in the all members section.

Thank you "Endangered Trolls" for picking up the bait!

Is that definitely the image from here?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Yes, I rearrange sneak peek pictures. And if you look closely enough you can see the 'watermark' has obviously been photoshopped out. ET knows hows to do that, she says so herself.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Smaug wrote:Yes, I rearrange sneak peek pictures. And if you look closely enough you can see the 'watermark' has obviously been photoshopped out. ET knows hows to do that, she says so herself.

I love the way it says 'Do not reproduce without crediting' underneath! Do you know who the person she thanks for making it possible is?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:19 pm

I do.

Last edited by Smaug on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Have you closed their Beadthrilled accounts? I hope so.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 pm

No, I didn't yet.

Obviously ET still needs BT content to turn her blog a bit interesting.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Are you going to add this information to the other threads about access and images? People might miss seeing it if they have already read this thread and don't look at it again.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:31 pm

its so darned annoying but yes she picked up the bait..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 am

Yes, I'm sorry for that.
Next time we'll fill the pictures up with watermarks again... Wink
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:26 am

Wow! Simply amazing and not a all cool Evil or Very Mad
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:43 am

What a sad world we live in, stealing images, not cool. Shocked Whatever happened to respect and decency? I am sad that future releases will not be shown publicly on BT as I can't see them but totally understand that secrecy must be protected. Smile
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsktbabe Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:54 am

So sorry that this happened.

Bsktbabe
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://www.longaberger.com/beckymitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by cswan Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:46 am

Sita--I feel bad that you keep trying to trust people, but someone ruins it. I don't understand the reason this person is stealing your pictures?? Well at least you know who it is. No
cswan
cswan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bbogorad amione Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:51 am

cswan wrote:I love sneak peeks--thank you again Sita and Sherlock Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 6 643113

I had wishes of a dragon or foo dog sitting on jade (similar to the iron wolf of Lithuania) Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 6 594236

I'm anxious to see the Australia beads--the names alone sound excitingTrollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 6 216724

what a wonderful idea for a bead==foo dog on jade-- you should design!!! i would buy that and eat pasta for weeks to afford it!! Very Happy

bbogorad amione
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by randi.s.hamilton Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:00 am

I agree so sad that people lower themselves to steal pictures it ruins it for all of us..in the long run for them as well..Wish there was some way for all of us to see future pics & not risk anything to the group..I appreciate the information as I am new here & don't know anyone..Anyone out there live anywhere close to me ?? Lincoln, Nebraska..I have acquired (32) bracelets which I love I tend to leave them made & not make them up each day as I know some do.I try to put alot of thought into the concept for the bracelet & find I can improve them as I find other beads..I only wish I had someone to talk Troll with as it seems people in my area are more interested in Pandora which is fine.Different strokes for different folks so to speak..Troll seems to be advertising more so hopefully people will become arrear.. I have a couple Pandora bracelets but my true passion is Troll.I laugh & say it's my savings account..Again "thanks for the peek"....

randi.s.hamilton
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:08 am

Randi, you're in the right place now! We all speak Troll.

We would love to see your bracelets and hear the ideas behind them.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by randi.s.hamilton Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:09 am

Hi.. Thanks I will have to take some pictures..All the best!!

randi.s.hamilton
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next