BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long have the rings been in the TB range?

4 posters

Go down

How long have the rings been in the TB range?  Empty How long have the rings been in the TB range?

Post by cottinghamgirl Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 am

Does any one know when the rings were introduced? When I looked through the brochure for the first time (about 18 months ago) I realised I had seen the Baby's breath ring somewhere before and had wanted it. I had never done anything about finding one so I think it must have been quite a long time ago, perhaps I saw one featured in a magazine when the rings were introduced and if it was a while ago it was in the time for us when money was tight and there wasn't any to spare for jewellry. Since I've been collecting the beads I have kept on looking at the ring but it seemed expensive and I needed beads more.
I noticed that Goldmine Jewellers were having a sale at the weekend and couldn't help looking at the rings, Baby's breath was at such a reasonable price I have ordered it so am now waiting impatiently, hoping that I have ordered the right size and will be able to wear it. I did read the post which says some people find the rings uncomfortable, hope I don't.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

How long have the rings been in the TB range?  Empty Re: How long have the rings been in the TB range?

Post by Michelle Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:12 pm

I dont now how long. I have babys breathe and it is ok to wear as inside is smooth. The troll ring is more hard as the design is all round.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

How long have the rings been in the TB range?  Empty Re: How long have the rings been in the TB range?

Post by LindaJo Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:32 pm

I bought myself the Troll ring in one of those promotions, and I love it. I like it more than I thought I would! And I don't find it uncomfortable at all. (And it was designed by Eske.)
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:06 pm

I did not mean mine is not comfotable. I just buyed a bigger size so it does not grip me.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by alltrolls Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 pm

I love mine. When I turn the ring so that the smaler part is between my fingers than it is comfortable.
alltrolls
alltrolls
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down