BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bought two non trollbeads and I must say I LOVE THEM

+29
troll2011
Janine Stmd
Megram
baykakes
bbogorad amione
tlafontaine
Silmaril
romayne
darkangel07760
Bowerbird
BethyCW
Trollfee
flowertroll
lecohen
pandapharm
TrollBlossom
zuzu's petals
Fleur
kitsunegrl
TrollRose
HunnyBunny
Engel
Beadgirl
Tinka
mermaidspurse
ceruleanbluebird
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Fairy3
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I bought two non trollbeads and I must say I LOVE THEM - Page 2 Empty Re: I bought two non trollbeads and I must say I LOVE THEM

Post by HunnyBunny Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Wow, can't wait to see them!! sunny
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

I bought two non trollbeads and I must say I LOVE THEM - Page 2 Empty Re: I bought two non trollbeads and I must say I LOVE THEM

Post by HunnyBunny Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:37 pm

WOW! Shocked The new pics are awesome and what stunning beads!! Drool Gorgeous bling and so beautiful!!! Hurray
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:41 pm

She send them today so with a bit of luck I'll post some new pictures tomorrow Very Happy can't wait!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Cool and can't wait to see more! They would look superb on a necklace, so eye catching. Very Happy
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BethyCW Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Wow! they are so pretty Smile
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowerbird Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Beautiful, they're luminous (Psst, where are they from? Smile )
Bowerbird
Bowerbird
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:38 am

Beautiful!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by romayne Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:16 am

These 2 are very special for sure, easy to love.
romayne
romayne
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 am

Wow, they really are like opal-inspired glass, very interesting. I'm with HunnyBunny, would like to see an opal referenced I the WT brads for Australia, if that day ever comes!
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 am

Members told me that opal is very delicate and could break easy so I doubt it will be in the collection for that reason? If they could make something to protect the stone at the same time maybe?
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Yes, natural opal is delicate but not as delicate as most people think. It has about the same hardness as glass. If a natural opal cracks, it will lose its internal water content and that's why it can become brittle and crack and there is nothing you can do to fix this.

Natural opal is very expensive and I would imagine if there ever is a WT Australia and an opal bead is contemplated, a synthetic opal would most likely be the only option but that may be expensive also. Tiny bits of opal, set into a bead, would be the least expensive option I think, maybe as eyes of an animal? tongue
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tlafontaine Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello Fairy3, BeadThrilled was kind enough to give me the link of where you got your Lovely Beads posted Jan 17/12 6:01 am, are they the Magical Moonstone or the Frozen Opal Chrystal's? The craftsmanship is beautiful on this site and I will be purchasing in the near future.
tlafontaine
tlafontaine
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:42 pm

tlafontaine wrote:Hello Fairy3, BeadThrilled was kind enough to give me the link of where you got your Lovely Beads posted Jan 17/12 6:01 am, are they the Magical Moonstone or the Frozen Opal Chrystal's? The craftsmanship is beautiful on this site and I will be purchasing in the near future.

Very Happy I'm so happy you like them!!! I posted the link in an other topic where I showed the rest of the beads I ordered from Brightbeads I wasn't sure at first if I was allowed to post it Embarassed
She is soooo talented and ever so sweet and patient to find the right ones for you Very Happy

I'm wearing my two bracelets today and I totally love them!! it's like they enhance the trollbeads I have!!

When you mail her with the question if she has the beads you like she mails you pictures of the ones she has and if she doesn't have them she can always try and make new ones!

good luck!! hope you come to show them as soon as you have them!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tlafontaine Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 pm

That's a quick reply so the name of the beads I am asking you about is?
tlafontaine
tlafontaine
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Magical moonstone the others I think are more blue.
I have three autumn aswel they are more copper red/ brown
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:59 pm

http://www.beadthrilled.com/t6994-my-new-artisian-beads-and-combinations-pict-heavy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tlafontaine Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Your collection is just beautiful, thank you for sharing the name
tlafontaine
tlafontaine
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by bbogorad amione Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:59 am

Where'd u get them?

bbogorad amione
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 am

www.brightbeads.nl
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by baykakes Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm

They really are pretty!!! I would love TB to make a glass bead like this!!! Love
baykakes
baykakes
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:16 pm

baykakes wrote:They really are pretty!!! I would love TB to make a glass bead like this!!! Love

She entered the people's bead competition so who knows Very Happy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Megram Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Fairy3 wrote:I ordered a few more Embarassed Embarassed

lol! I'm not surprised, they are beautiful flower Does the artist make a range of colours & are you sharing where I can " acquire" them ? Very Happy
I apologize if I'm being rude asking Embarassed Embarassed

Oops !!!! you did ... thank you Smile

Megram
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Janine Stmd Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Wow....very pretty beads!
Janine Stmd
Janine Stmd
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Fairy3 wrote:

I bought two non trollbeads and I must say I LOVE THEM - Page 2 20rjtr4

these will hopefully be on there way shortly

where did you order this one from??? *drools*
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:01 pm

They are absolutely stunning and fit so well with the TBs. Smile

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next