BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads......

+17
Silmaril
Tatiana
nanatrollie
snowy
Catsworld
LindaJo
Trollsister
saracat
Nkara
Bluesybeads
Anita
Beadgirl
Librarylil
TrollRose
Rogotroll
niceday
Wildthing
21 posters

Go down

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... Empty Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads......

Post by Wildthing Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:10 pm

I have found it very hard to keep up with the forum over the festive season as we have been away a lot, so Merry Christmas and a Happy and Beadful New Year to all.

For Christmas I got the Coin from my Mum and Glass Trolls and a Russian Amber from my other half, I love the orange side of the glass it is stunning

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... 026-2

I was lucky enough to get some Christmas money and picked up some ooaks that I had had on layby for a loooooooong time, I also did a little self gifting in the form of a Sun Circle and a Silver Mountain (my first ever glass II bead!!!).

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... 029-2

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... 027-1

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... 028-2

All my lovely newbies made for a rather crowded Christmas bracelet Laughing

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... 025-2

I think I rather prefered my toned down New Years combo, a bit more 'me'

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... 030-2

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... 031-3

I have also been wearing a 'semi permanent' all silver bracelet all the time, I want to wear all my initials constantly, but am still playing with whether to wear them alone or in a mix, I do like all the texture in this one, but think the Drum probably needs switching.

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... 032-2

Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... Empty Re: Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads......

Post by niceday Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:53 pm

WOW you have done well Very Happy Beautiful bracelet , love the green flower OOAK
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... Empty Re: Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads......

Post by Rogotroll Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Wow, your new beads are wonderful. I love your glass troll, the colours fit so well with your new beads, and your amber is TDF Drool
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:59 pm

WOW bracelets and i just LUUUUUUVVVVVV your OOAKS there wildthing !!
CONGRATULATIONS !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Librarylil Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Your bracelet is really lovely. The colors on your glass trolls is perfect. Wonder color combination!
Librarylil
Librarylil
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Your ooaks are stunning. Was the Russian amber from the Convention? Very Happy

Love your all silvers too. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:53 pm

What a stunning collection. I just love the dark orange feathers.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Beadgirl wrote:Your ooaks are stunning. Was the Russian amber from the Convention? Very Happy

Love your all silvers too. Smile

Indeed Very Happy My other half said I could find myself sometime for Christmas from him, a Valentine amber seemed a suitable choice.

Glas I am finally able to wear it Laughing
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:10 pm

So beautiful - I love your new brown plait glass bead and your all silver bracelet!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:14 pm

WOW that brown/blue bubbles OOAK is amazing Shocked
Overall a great haul! Very Happy
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 pm

You got some beauties! I love the all silver bracelet, I have only done this once and it didn't work so well for me at the time as I had a very limited silver collection. I might revisit my beads and see what all silver looks like now.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:37 pm

What stunning new beads! They all look fabulous together, I wouldn't want to take that combo apart Very Happy

I have never tried an all silver combo but you have inspired me to give it a go, love yours! TFS
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 pm

I like them all, Wildthing.

On the all silver bracelet, is it just that the SA drum seems too chunky between Tupilak Mouth and your B ?
Maybe switch it with the Lucky Knot over by Tupilak and the Elephant lock. That would more evenly distribute the chunkier beads around the bracelet.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:04 pm

I really love your new beads and your bracelets are most beautiful! sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Your new beads are stunning ! I love the glass color of your silver troll and that orange/brown braid OOAK Christmas and New Year Bracelets and lots of new beads...... 643113
Lovely bracelets !
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 pm

I admire you taste in beads very much! Yummy
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:27 pm

OMGshshshshssh!!!!!!!!! affraid Your new beads are stunning all of them but I'm shocked with your blue/brown bubbles!!!!! Drool Drool Drool OMG! It's a real beauty!!!! Drool And your bracelets are GORGEOUS!!!!! love your "only silvers" one! I love you
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 pm

LindaJo wrote:I like them all, Wildthing.

On the all silver bracelet, is it just that the SA drum seems too chunky between Tupilak Mouth and your B ?
Maybe switch it with the Lucky Knot over by Tupilak and the Elephant lock. That would more evenly distribute the chunkier beads around the bracelet.

You might be right and I'll give it a go, however I think it might be because the detailing on the drum is so much thinner and finer, whereas everything else is thicker and blacker, maybe I need Viking? Especially as it is about to retire Wink
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Happy New Year to you too WT! Love your new beads especially the bubbles and the button OOAK. The all silver bracelet is cool, I have never done that.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Megram Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Your new beads are stunning Love them., particularly the amber & troll. Wouldn't say no to the bracelets either, some rather delectable beads there lol!

Megram
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Love these both, the glass combo is just beautiful. Wonderful jewel colors, and great photos.
I never make all silver combos either, but it looks fab. I think I need to give it a try Not all there
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:00 am

Love the green flower OOAK. And the amber. And the glass trolls. And I had just convinced myself that I did not need the green feather bead...
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:36 am

wow, love that braid and green python-y one Love
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down