BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this look like the retired Green Eye Bead to anyone?

+10
LindaJo
Trollsister
lecohen
Chuck
kitsunegrl
snowy
Anita
Michelle
Trolls
beadiack
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does this look like the retired Green Eye Bead to anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does this look like the retired Green Eye Bead to anyone?

Post by beadiack Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:48 am

Yours is very nice, zuzu's petals. It's more what I thought I was getting -- a crisp pattern on a dark (blue/black) background. Mine has fuzzy edges on the pattern and a decidedly brick red background with the red seeping over the margins of the eye. I posted some pix in the original inquiry I posted.

I love what you've done with it!

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Does this look like the retired Green Eye Bead to anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does this look like the retired Green Eye Bead to anyone?

Post by zuzu's petals Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:08 am

Mine also haves a very dark brown chestnut like background. I thought your bead looked like the color is bleeding. I am so sorry that they have given you a hard time in returning the bead. Crying or Very sad
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 am

I actually haven't even contacted them. I'm reading from their posted policy on returns. I don't really want to spoil the holiday by a frustrating phone call when I know how it's going to end up.

Actually, I've already accepted that this didn't turn out as I had hoped. I don't mean to keep prolonging the discussion. It's just that people have had interesting takes on it. And then you posted the pic of your bracelet. Maybe one day this ugly duckling will fit into some sort of combination and become a swan like yours. Wink

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2