BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got to see a bead maker IRL

3 posters

Go down

got to see a bead maker IRL  Empty got to see a bead maker IRL

Post by cyndiinphilly Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Yesterday, I had a chance to see a Troll glass beadmaker in person. A not so local store was having a demonstration. It was fun to watch and she was very informative about the glass blowing, etc. A bit of a name-dropper, talking about the Aagards, this and that, more than I cared to know really and most people there didn't even know who she was talking about honestly. The deal they offered was the first 15 people that spent over $500 could choose one of her demo beads for free. The customer could not ask for her to make a specific color or design, just whatever she made. I don't think this offer was the same for everyone, however, because their 'good customers' were choosing beads from her without having to spend anywhere near that. I know this costs the store a good bit of money to have her there, so I hope they made it back in sales. I managed to pick up two scales (one black, one white) a spiro bead and a lovely turquoise flower UU that my daughter picked out for herself.

cyndiinphilly
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

got to see a bead maker IRL  Empty Re: got to see a bead maker IRL

Post by Artemis Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Great beads Photo\'s please (yipeee I've got to use it!!)

I think having to spend that kind of money to get essential an OOAK is asking a bit much!
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

got to see a bead maker IRL  Empty Re: got to see a bead maker IRL

Post by Anita Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Yes! Pics we need pics. The scales beads sound lovely. bounce
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down