BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Festive bracelet competition...

+24
Bluesybeads
zuzu's petals
Trollsister
Bugladydi
Rainbow
Trollingalong
trolledolly
Beadgirl
Corrie
beadiack
maggiemae
Carla
Trolldog
twinklebeads
Treeinwind
vampbutterfly
ahmotheroftwo
Tatiana
mermaidspurse
trollgirly
Michelle
jhulings
TrollRose
Lollipop
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Festive bracelet competition... - Page 3 Empty Re: Festive bracelet competition...

Post by Lollipop Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Get voting!!!
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Festive bracelet competition... - Page 3 Empty Re: Festive bracelet competition...

Post by beadiack Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Yes, I got that eventually. My computer takes a loooonnnngggg time to load pix.

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:28 am

I sent a mail with a picture too on december 11th but it seems that it didn't reach you Lollipop. I didn't know I should have got a confirmation, only saw it yesterday when it was too late. Now it's too late anyway but I'm still curious: does anybody else have the same problem or did it just happen to me?
Lavender
Lavender
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Lavender wrote:I sent a mail with a picture too on december 11th but it seems that it didn't reach you Lollipop. I didn't know I should have got a confirmation, only saw it yesterday when it was too late. Now it's too late anyway but I'm still curious: does anybody else have the same problem or did it just happen to me?

Oh no!!!!!!
I am so sorry!
I have just checked my mail and there definitely are not any messages that I haven't replied to - I hope this is an isolated incident and I'm sorry it happened Sad
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:38 pm

I have never seen a thread for the final voting. Did I miss it somewhere? If I did, where is the announcement of the winner - can't find that either.
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm sure Lollipop will be posting the finalists as soon as she can! Very Happy
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:00 pm

naranja wrote:I'm sure Lollipop will be posting the finalists as soon as she can! Very Happy

I have had really poor internet connection over Christmas, and couldn't get on on Friday or Saturday at all. I was on briefly yesterday, but wasn't able to get on here, or facebook Sad I managed to get on for 5 minutes, but didn't dare do the competition thread in case I got part way through and couldn't finish it.

So I am really sorry it is late, but as the internet is behaving for me now I will close the voting and post the finalists.
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad I didn't miss the final voting or the outcome. Sorry you've had internet issues, Lollipop. That can be SO frustrating! Hope it's resolved now.
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3