BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Haiti Beads listed on iluvallbeads.com (U.S.)

+4
beadiack
kitsunegrl
stephenie
trollfinder
8 posters

Go down

New Haiti Beads listed on iluvallbeads.com (U.S.) Empty New Haiti Beads listed on iluvallbeads.com (U.S.)

Post by trollfinder Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 pm

$29. They have some nice ones, some scales left also. I finally got a hot pink scales and a 2toned purpley scales Very Happy I tried to upload pics but it won't let me while I am at work. Happy Shopping sunny
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

New Haiti Beads listed on iluvallbeads.com (U.S.) Empty Re: New Haiti Beads listed on iluvallbeads.com (U.S.)

Post by stephenie Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm

I'd love to see pics of the two you bought when you can post them. I've been watching that site everyday since they sent an email claiming they were going to list more beads, but I didn't see these until your post. Lucky for you, cause I definitely would have gone for the two you snagged! Laughing
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

New Haiti Beads listed on iluvallbeads.com (U.S.) Empty Re: New Haiti Beads listed on iluvallbeads.com (U.S.)

Post by trollfinder Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 pm

I know! Me to! I have been checking that site like 3x a day hoping for a great bead or 2 Laughing I will post pic's tonight. They have some really pretty ones...orange, red and brown scales, a few hot pink beads and a magic braid. I would have gotten more but I have been very bad lately Wink
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Me too! In the last month, I've gotten pink prisms, coin, daisy, etc. Embarassed
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:45 pm

BTW, what is a magic braid? I know what a braid looks like, but this is the first time I've heard of magic braid.
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 pm

stephenie wrote:BTW, what is a magic braid? I know what a braid looks like, but this is the first time I've heard of magic braid.
It is a 2-toned braid, look at item #THS-110. They were kind of rare when they first came out with the Haiti's and I remember someone calling those magic braids, the name kind of stuck with me. Nothing like a few sales to bring back to love of beads. I was in a slump and now am feeling renewed Cool
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Yes, I see it. I thought it was really pretty! Glad you got your mojo back! Wink
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:16 am

Are the Haiti beads large cores?
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:30 am

Yes, like the uu's
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 am

Here are my beads (the bracelet is not mine, retail pics)
New Haiti Beads listed on iluvallbeads.com (U.S.) Scales
New Haiti Beads listed on iluvallbeads.com (U.S.) Scales2
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:23 am

Awesome!

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:32 am

whauw your top picture is gorgeous so is your pink but I love the purple,blue one!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 am

Fairy3 wrote:whauw your top picture is gorgeous so is your pink but I love the purple,blue one!!

Me too! Congrats!
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:44 am

Love those scale beads! I know what your talking about with the magic braids but I usually call them feathers....
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by titleangel Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 am

I've heard them called "feathers" as well. Beautiful beads!
titleangel
titleangel
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Scales, feathers, "magic braids"...doesn't matter. They are beautiful!!! Will have to check out the site again to see if they have any new beads...hehe
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down