BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo

+36
Artemis
MartyPhilpot
Merlyn
Kensington
Librarylil
neonfiller
Fuzzyfeet
Tanjaatje
bijouxbabz
Wildthing
Hisae
annateresa
Silmaril
Monkey
TrollRose
harmony
TrollBlossom
Wintertroll
Kirstin
Trolls
zuzu's petals
lisa
Mini Gnome
Fleur
snowy
Brightonbelle
Pond
LindaJo
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Catsworld
Bsktbabe
My 4 Trollboys
kitsunegrl
trollcat
trollmoll
trollgirly
40 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo Empty Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo

Post by trollgirly Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Two tibet ooaks....the two ooaks on the right have glitter patterns..love the skeleton on the right. What is that called and what is the pattern on the second from the right?
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020346
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020357

3 more ooaks....all hearts....just adore these SmileFinally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020353
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020361

another ooak....pretty dark red with glitter as well
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020360

my stunning retired beads I bought from Louise:
red berry, old antique flower and eight faces
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020384
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020378
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020377

Red/pink prism and a stunning ooak blue armadillo with white buds. The dillo is a bit darker than the pic shows. Both beads were bought dirt cheap from a fellow trollie at the fest Smile
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020387

I am planning to do a white bracelet and I bought these....They are so incredible....I was able to choose from so many....I'm in love with the clear/diamonds bead with the gold core. I have never seen one IRL before. I bought that one right off the wrist of the Italian distributor that was there Smile
It is so big and juicy...brings so much light to any design.
Also my white with gold is so pretty....the gold is so thick and goes without a break all around....love all these beads.
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020394

How could I leave without any Eske's beads?
I got the female dragon claw/ Daniel(hubby) got the male dragon claw but he is wearing it so I wasn't able to photograph it. And of course I just had to get the skull. Been complaining about Trollbeads not making one ...so I got this one....love it...my sexy skull!
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020380

and of course I got the pink prism/ring combo....mmmmmmm(dream come true)!
Was lucky to take these pics earlier because my ring fell apart and for the life of me can't put it back together.....so intriguing...love a good puzzle.....
SEE!!! Trollbeads are so educational!
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020193
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020197
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020198
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020389
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020409
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020410
Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo P1020203

The ring is so amazing....I can't believe I was worrying about it before I saw it.

Daniel also bought me my anniversary gift there (wow it will be 4 years we have been married now)....he chose it all by himself....I even turned around....I love it love it love it.....but right now it is nicely wrapped and i'm not allowed to play with it till October 20th...he said i got enough toys to last me till then. So I will take pics and show you once I get it Smile
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo Empty Re: Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo

Post by trollmoll Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Fabulous haul! They must have made your trip worthwhile. I was only able to stop by briefly on Sat. afternoon and snagged a couple of glass beads. It seemed like a really fun fest and the choice of glass and OOAKs was incredible. Didn't see any of Eske's beads for sale then, which was too bad.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo Empty Re: Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo

Post by trollcat Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Wooooooow!!!!!!!!

Aren't you glad you went? I can count at least .... 21 affraid reasons !!!
Those old ornament glitter OOAKS are FAB DABulous and the heart OOAKS are too. I'm going to keep droooling over these pics over and over... also you are almost selling me on the ring and prism combo Suspect great Eske beads too, everyone needs all of his beads, I think so anyway!
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 pm

You definitely got some wonderful goodies!
Your post made me start thinking about making the trek next year...it's a long way, but if I can get some lobster too, then I seriously have to consider it.

The ring is very pretty on your finger; I'm sure you will be able to figure it out!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Wonderful Haul !!! LOVE your ring and pink prism Shocked
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsktbabe Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Great haul!! I would have loved to get a skeleton bead, but missed them. I did get on of the ornament style beads. (and lots of others) There were so many gorgeous beads there to choose from!!! I bought some beads froma fellow trollie and felt like I hit the jackpot, too! I wish I could figure out the picture posting here, but can't.

Bsktbabe
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://www.longaberger.com/beckymitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Trollgirly,
where is the oxygen? I would need some now!
Your Tibetans are smashing, *droolingallovertheplace* and so are your EskeBeads...
Can't believe what a lucky girl you are queen
Congrats TG!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm

They look fabulous - I love your tibet OOAKS. Isn't the "skeleton" a Chinese symbol/ letter for something? I thought I read that somewhere..... You got a wonderful haul Very Happy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 pm

The Skeleton (funny name) is a bead of longevity, very much sought after, lucky TG! sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:59 pm

OMG, you went nuts! Laughing
What a haul.

The glitter design on the far right is, I think, Longevity. Someone else here got one not too long ago. I like all those Tibet-y OOAKs.

You got a nice big chunky Red Berry there, and the OAF is also a fine specimen, with big flowers.

Somewhere, I saw instructions for the ring puzzle. I think you need to start with 2 rings flipped up, looking like Mickey Mouse.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:11 pm

I wish we didn't have to buy the ring in order to get the Pink Prism. I already have a five part puzzle ring from my college years that I no longer wear so a three part one would be totally superfluous.
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:23 pm

So many gorgeous beads - I don't know where to look. Hurray
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 pm

thank you so much guys....now that I took pics i can finally start playing and making some bracelets....couldn't before cuz I knew I would have to take them all apart for the pics...lol
and I just figured out the ring as I was sitting on the couch....put that little bugger together.....YAY!
See...watching football is good for something cheers
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 pm

What a bead haul Shocked Congrats on all those beauties !
The ring looks amazing - it just moved up on my wishlist Smile
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:33 am

You've chosen some terrific beads. Hurray Enjoy! Very Happy
I can see your OAF in many combos.
Love the white-and-gold beads too.

These beads will remind you on a wonderful Trollfest. Wink
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 am

What great bead haul you got! And your heart ooaks are adorable! Happy early anniversary!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 am

ohh thank you so much mini Smile and my birthday is this tuesday so I get something too....for birthday I have no idea what I get....but I know it's a trollbead/s as I had to wait outside the store when hubby was buying it Smile

so I get at least two more trollbeads this month....whooo hoo plus hoping other people get me some trolls too Smile
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:49 am

Love those ooaks. You found some great beads. We will all enjoy seeing your creations.

Happy Early Anniversary.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:05 am

WOW you really got some great beads, I particularly love the OOAKs.
How lucky are you? Is the swirl on the first ornament raised?
Wondered if Eske would be selling his beads as technically they are not
Troll.Like that he has made a female claw.
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:18 am

zuzu's petals wrote:WOW you really got some great beads, I particularly love the OOAKs.
How lucky are you? Is the swirl on the first ornament raised?
Wondered if Eske would be selling his beads as technically they are not
Troll.Like that he has made a female claw.

no the swirl is not raised....and he wasn't selling them during the show...it was sort of hush hush....Maddog..one of the trollies was selling them for him on the side...like drugs Smile
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 am

Maddog..one of the trollies was selling them for him on the side...like drugs.
That really made me laugh.
I have seen the photos of Maddog and can image him as Eske partner
in crime LOL
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:52 am

zuzu's petals wrote:Maddog..one of the trollies was selling them for him on the side...like drugs.
That really made me laugh.
I have seen the photos of Maddog and can image him as Eske partner
in crime LOL

totally tongue
They worked really well together
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:25 am

What an amazing haul!
Looking forward to seeing all you new beads in combos....

Great that you figured out how to put the ring together, there's a film clip somewhere how to do it otherwise.. Smile
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 am

GREAT HAUL!! Wow! Wow! Wow! you got some amazing beads!!

I have the ring - I got it last year at Trollfest actually and it is super easy to put together once you know the trick. Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn-whGskT7Q
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:17 am

Good golly woman, you are a TB shopping inspiration!!! Total trollenvy here. You got awesome beads. Cannot wait to see the combos!
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next