BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Japan World Tour Beads - Pictures - Video - Ordering Info

Go down

Trollbeads Japan World Tour Beads - Pictures - Video - Ordering Info Empty Trollbeads Japan World Tour Beads - Pictures - Video - Ordering Info

The Trollbeads Japan World Tour is here! See the video... Order the beads here...

Trollbeads Japan World Tour Beads - Pictures - Video - Ordering Info Logo-7-1
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Trollbeads Japan World Tour Beads - Pictures - Video - Ordering Info :: Comments

Catsworld

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 pm by Catsworld

impatiently been waiting for them, I love them all... Japanese beads are great! cheers sunny Love

Back to top Go down

TinaLee

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:32 pm by TinaLee

I wonder if we will be able to order them individually.

Back to top Go down

Beadgirl

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:34 pm by Beadgirl

Very pretty. Love the blue flowery one Smile

Back to top Go down

Brightonbelle

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:35 pm by Brightonbelle

You can scroll across to order the individual beads now.

Back to top Go down

Kathleen

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:36 pm by Kathleen

I think the mask it nice

Thanks Sita!

Back to top Go down

Smaug

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:38 pm by Smaug

The site to order them has several pages, but it is difficult to see.
There's a Next > visible at the right side which allows to order the beads individually!

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 pm by twegian

interesting....will have to think about them a bit and study them a little more before deciding

Back to top Go down

Tinka

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:20 pm by Tinka

Sita thank you for all the info. I have ordered one glassbead, it was easy with the help you gave us here. Hug

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:05 pm by bobbieh1245

Smaug wrote:The site to order them has several pages, but it is difficult to see.
There's a Next > visible at the right side which allows to order the beads individually!

I can see the order complete set and it goes to a page with this order in a form, but I can not find the Next> so I may order extra silvers... what am I doing wrong ???? Thank you for your help Exclamation

Back to top Go down

BeadThrilled

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:09 pm by BeadThrilled

It is difficult to see, to the right is the Next> 'button'

Trollbeads Japan World Tour Beads - Pictures - Video - Ordering Info F2e84a3e

Back to top Go down

trollfinder

Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:54 pm by trollfinder

Love the silvers, Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Corrie

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:00 pm by Corrie

Be aware of customs!!! I received a silver secred house and a glass bead from Japan, and had to pay at delivery 37,52 euro for import at customs!!! I hope the order from Sita goes well!? The very large enveloppe from Japan, is hard to overlook!!! (for just two beads)

Back to top Go down

Tinka

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:51 pm by Tinka

I received my order today: 1 blooming sakura.

customs were 27,07 euro.

But: the good news is, that I have a beautiful glasbead now, with a perfect size and core (I like my beads 14 mm). The package was nice also, with little goodies.

Back to top Go down

LindaJo

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:09 pm by LindaJo

I assume they are sending these out like they did the manga beads. In a large EMS envelope with orange print, correctly labelled with the contents and value. So it's very obvious and Customs agents are likely to notice it.
So yes, you may get charged Customs fees.
I don't think that's so bad, when you remember how many beads or other packages you've gotten that didn't get charged when they probably should have!

Back to top Go down

wilsche

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:11 pm by wilsche

Yes, a huuuuge huge envelope for just two Beads arrived here Today, too...sakura and masks, that great!formlose for luck with the custom but nö, Not this time... bounce

Back to top Go down

BeadThrilled

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:27 pm by BeadThrilled

Corrie wrote:Be aware of customs!!! I received a silver secred house and a glass bead from Japan, and had to pay at delivery 37,52 euro for import at customs!!! I hope the order from Sita goes well!? The very large enveloppe from Japan, is hard to overlook!!! (for just two beads)
I requested to make sure that no additional customs duties are to be expected upon arriving of the shipment here. That being said, I noticed the shipment is sitting at Tokyo's export branch office unlike my previous shipment from JP. Will see if TB JP knows about it and what to expect and/or have the shipment returned for reshipping to and forwarding by a Trollfairy.

Back to top Go down

Trollperle

Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:13 pm by Trollperle

I just took my sacred house and sakura to a japanese drum performance - absolutely stunning: Leonard Eto, 3 female drummers and two japanese step dancers - so much energy, the sacred house still vibrates (and so do I Smile ). bounce

Back to top Go down