BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead

+79
trollglass
Elsie
acotis
Blairkj
trolliholic
soxfan
ozzy0619
Beadgirl
Trollheim
MissBeetle
alice
TrollBlossom
tat2dnproud
kionee
mermaidspurse
ahmotheroftwo
Fee
Fleur
Poison_Ivy
busy bee
pandapharm
Babsbeads
candie
Fuzzyfeet
SnorkMaiden
Trollsister
lecohen
KJanish
moemoe
Merlyn
capesandra
Joolz
Mini Gnome
mucki
Rainbow
Monkey
Silmaril
cyberfairy
Tinka
GRUMPY
Kathleen
cottinghamgirl
snowy
Artemis
bibi
Brightonbelle
Catsworld
lisa
trollshopper
twegian
agnieszka
rainyday
bschulmeyer
Troglodyte
Chuck
naranja
roxieboo
snails
Beadmama
Hisae
Trolls
kitsunegrl
DblJJ
beadiack
Jingles
Caroline
pmom
trollcat
lyric_girl
TrollTech
stephenie
workerB4troll
Pond
TinaLee
Smaug
Kirstin
Bsktbabe
Carla
BeadThrilled
83 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead

Post by Poison_Ivy Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Thank ypu for the sneak pic!

Jingles wrote:
lyric_girl wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't like this?

Nope, not the only one.

No you`r not..
Just think it`s to expensive and not good thought-thru, it won`t wear well on a full bracelet and worn alone it will be really uncomfortable...
Poison_Ivy
Poison_Ivy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://eritae80.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead

Post by beadiack Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:19 am

It's just my opinion, of course, but:

1) Good on TB for raising money for charity. I don't know what the actual charity is or if they'll choose different recipients in each country but, however they do it, good on them!

2) I don't care for the design. I don't think the TB logo is particularly impressive or distinctive; just looks like more of the European coat of arms sorta thing to me. ::yawn::

3) I'm not interested in being a billboard carrying someone's advertising. My concept of advertising is someone pays to get their message delivered; you don't pay for the privilege of doing their PR. But that battle was lost to "signature" "designer" junque long ago...

4) Anyone who loves these and is excited about wearing them should find them at the price that's right for them and get every bit of pleasure possible from owing and wearing them. Sincerely.

Mazel tov!

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 am

I totally agree with your third point beadiack. I actually quite like the design of the two flat sides of the bead but I don't like the text on the side of the coin. It reminds me of the locks on Pandora bracelets and Thomas Sabo charms which have the brand name on them. I don't really like either of the last two brands but each to his own of course Smile.
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Looking forward to seeing it IRL and will decide then.
It's good having a bead for charity, but I hope, it will be available worldwide won't be a limited edition .

It's getting hard to keep up:
- peoples bead rolling waves, last week
- new fabulous release this week
- charity bead September first
- Japanese Word Tour mid September
You don't wanna know, what happens to my pig piggybank affraid
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 pm

I hope it's also the same size as the sun circle. I have the sun circle and want to have this one too I love you
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:59 pm

naranja wrote:. I actually quite like the design of the two flat sides of the bead but I don't like the text on the side of the coin. It reminds me of the locks on Pandora bracelets

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! Agree
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:53 pm

I'll also judge when I see it IRL, but what I like about it that it reminds me so much of the Danish crown coins with the hole in the middle.
When I was at school (looooong time ago) all the kids that had been on summer holidays in Denmark Cool came back with a crown on a leather or necklace around their neck! Somehow this brings back happy memories and I like the idea of wearing it on a leather like Naranja suggested!
The brand name on the side is a bit of a turnoff though, but it's for a charity thing, so I might get one Rolling Eyes ...
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Fleur wrote:Looking forward to seeing it IRL and will decide then.

Me too

Fleur wrote:It's getting hard to keep up:
- peoples bead rolling waves, last week
- new fabulous release this week
- charity bead September first
- Japanese Word Tour mid September
You don't wanna know, what happens to my pig piggybank affraid
I think I saw it running away together with mine ... too scared to stay
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by tat2dnproud Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 pm

I really like it, but its on the expensive side! I think I will have to see it irl to decide if its worth spending the money!
tat2dnproud
tat2dnproud
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollBlossom Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 am

You aren't the only one. I'm a little disappointed in the design. Wish that the logo had more detail. Also would have preferred that hole for bracelet was vertical so you could actually see the bead on your bracelet. Oh well. More $$$ for the other Trollsbeads on my long wish list!
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:50 am

TrollBlossom wrote:

You aren't the only one. I'm a little disappointed in the design. Wish that the logo had more detail. Also would have preferred that hole for bracelet was vertical so you could actually see the bead on your bracelet. Oh well. More $$$ for the other Trollsbeads on my long wish list!

It might have made a nice dangle if they'd put an eyepin-ish sort of thing through the center to the top and then had some chunky sort of ring to thread on the chain.

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by alice Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:10 am

I love it Evil or Very Mad
alice
alice
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBeetle Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 am

I´m not so impressed of the coin. And I also go with the post of beadiack, you are 100% right!!
I´m fed up with all the new things that come out (very limited and so on), that is why I´m hardly buying TB anymore, I have so so much Beads that I can wear different bracelets every day and this makes ME happy.
MissBeetle
MissBeetle
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollheim Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:20 am

mermaidspurse wrote:I'll also judge when I see it IRL, but what I like about it that it reminds me so much of the Danish crown coins with the hole in the middle.
When I was at school (looooong time ago) all the kids that had been on summer holidays in Denmark Cool came back with a crown on a leather or necklace around their neck! Somehow this brings back happy memories and I like the idea of wearing it on a leather like Naranja suggested!
The brand name on the side is a bit of a turnoff though, but it's for a charity thing, so I might get one Rolling Eyes ...

Like this one maybe...? Wink
(The 'norsk krone' is in fact a beautiful coin and i'm always sad when i have to spend them Razz )
Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 4 Kroner

Trollheim
Trollheim
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:17 pm

I don't know about the Krone, but I love your dillo's! What a beautiful color Smile
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 pm

I like it as a collector's item. Not sure how wearable it is. I have thought about wearing the Danish Krone too. Very cool. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzy0619 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

I was on Facebook this morning and noticed that on the Troll Lovers swap/buy/sell that Jan Jan Bee has posted Beadthrilled's picture of this Anniversary Coin:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150275421898099&set=o.218680958158084&type=1&theater

Admins, have the rules changed about taking BT pictures and posting them on other sites??
ozzy0619
ozzy0619
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:20 pm

I just followed the link and whatever was there is now "content unavailable". I am, however, not a member of the group as yet so, it may be obscured for that reason. I seriously doubt the rules have changed though. Crying or Very sad
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 pm

It might have made a nice dangle if they'd put an eyepin-ish sort of thing through the center to the top and then had some chunky sort of ring to thread on the chain.[/quote]

OHHHH now that would have been a great idea!!!!
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 pm

no. confused
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trolliholic Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm

The coin will come first in Germany and then later in the other countries! I heared one month later.
trolliholic
trolliholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Trollheim wrote:

Like this one maybe...? Wink
(The 'norsk krone' is in fact a beautiful coin and i'm always sad when i have to spend them Razz )
Trollbeads releases 35th Anniversary Charity Bead - Page 4 Kroner

I love the dillos you have. The coin is neat. I like it with a hole.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by acotis Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 am

Wow!

Hi everyone, I am a Trollbeads retailer in the UK and it looks like this is the place to find out what is happening.

Fantastic.

acotis
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.acotis.co.uk/trollbeads/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 am

Great bead, very special cyclops
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 pm

trolliholic wrote:The coin will come first in Germany and then later in the other countries! I heared one month later.

Yes, TB Germany put a blurry pic on their FB site about a " totally new item" that will be availabe only in Germany from September 1st.

THIS is the one and only special ( early) release in our country and I could do without it Crying or Very sad
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next