BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries

+12
Daisylove
Carla
Fuzzyfeet
freya
Catsworld
Artemis
Trolls
LindaJo
soxfan
ahmotheroftwo
Lollipop
Trolldog
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries

Post by Daisylove Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm

lovely designs so far, all of them!
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Me too Fuzzy!!! .

Embarassed My fuzzy little brain goes blank ! Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 pm

2 more fabulous entries are in!! Good luck!!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No11

Entry #12 has an additional caption with it. I wanted everyone to be able to see the inspiration that goes along with this entry...

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No12

"With regards to the Ravens, my kitchen looks out on the back garden, and our garden is a real paradise for many types of birds, some seek their comfort, something to eat or drink, or just a little spot to hide before they fly on. Last week one of the birds had taken a bath in our pond, and was trying to dry it's feathers. It was sitting next to the pond with the wings expanded, and I was watching this lovely view from the kitchen. And when I looked at the Orchids, it allmost looked as if the Raven had landed inside as both had the same shape. Unfortunately, the Raven took off, when it noticed me watching, but it was a magnificent moment."
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:16 am

And another gorgeous entry has been submitted!! Good luck!!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No13
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Another fab entry!!! And another inspirational story to go along with it...

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No14

"I had not meant to participate, today I went for a walk when suddenly a nut dropped down in front of me, there are no trees around, I looked up and saw a raven, he tried to open the nut by throwing it on the little street...I have seen that before..so I went home and started playing with my beads."
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:50 am

TWO more entries...both just beautiful!!! Good luck!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No15

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No16
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Wow, love all the different combos !

snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:20 pm

OMGosh......Photobucket is totally not playing well with me.....took me almost an hour just for 3 photos.....but...it was worth the wait!!! 3 more fabulous entries!! Good luck!!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No17
Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No18
Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No19
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:29 am

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Pb... so frustrating when things don't work!
It's great to see so many beautiful interpretations on the theme
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:25 am

Trolls wrote:Sorry to hear about your troubles with Pb... so frustrating when things don't work!
It's great to see so many beautiful interpretations on the theme

Sooooo agree Trolls!!! There is not a one in the bunch that I do not like!!!!!!!

Here are 5 more beautiful and gorgeous entries....photobucket is finally playing well again!!! Good luck!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No20

The combo below has a caption... ".........a humble offering to ancient ravens........"
Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No21

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No22
Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No23
Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No24
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 am

4 more fabulous entries!! Good luck!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No25
Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No26
Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No27
Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No28

Drats....photobucket is acting up again...the numbers are not showing, but I promise they are on the pics!! They will show up eventually...this happened already...
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 pm

I have quite a few new entries to post...I crashed last night, so I will get these posted as soon as I get home from work....please don't worry, I will make a last call to make sure I got everyone's entries posted. Once that is finalized, I will get some help with making the poll. Thank you ALL so much for your beautiful and inspiring entries.
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Francisca Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 pm

What a beautiful creations, that the best should win Wink
Francisca
Francisca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 am

More fabulous entries!!! Good luck!!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No29

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No30

And again...photobucket is playing with not showing the numbers.....they will be there as soon as photobucket decides to play well again!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 am

Another gorgeous and beautiful combo!!! Good luck!!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No31

Last edited by Trolldog on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:38 am

And more gorgeous entries!!! Good luck!!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No32

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No33

The numbers will be on the pics shortly.
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:40 am

And another beautiful entry!! This one has a story with it, so I am posting it by itself so as not to confuse which pic the story goes with. Good luck!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No34

The theme of this contest reminded me of a children’s cartoon television series I used to watch when I was younger. While partially inspired by the colour scheme of Laurie Geller’s bead, my memories of the series served for inspiration as well . The main villain in this show was a blackbird named Dolf (his parents were a blackbird and a crow). Dolf however does not wish to be a blackbird and in fact is ashamed that he is only part crow and therefore paints his orange beak black in order to look more like a crow. The series were partly a parable for the rise of one of the most evil yet influential people of the 20th century, Dolf being a caricature of this person. The way Dolf strongly renounced and denied his heritage made a big impression on me then and the way his character develops from a relatively harmless naughty boy to a very dangerous politician was quite scary. It was impossible for me to see the allegory between the characters and the run-up to World War 2 then, but that is what makes this series one of the best out there in my opinion. Of course crows and ravens are quite distinct animals, but as they are both completely black birds this thought entered my head.
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:43 am

The final 3 gorgeous entries!!! Good luck!!!

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No35

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No36

Ravens Calling Contest Photo Entries - Page 2 No37

And again, still waiting on numbers to show. So sorry for all of the number issues....
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:47 am

To everyone except #31 - you know who you are because your pic is not here....anyone else please let me know if you have entered this contest, and your pic is not showing on this thread. I hope I have managed to post all of the gorgeous, fabulous, beautiful entries for this contest. As soon as I have the last pic, and hopefully no one PMs me that I have completely missed their entry...we will move forward with the polls. Thank you all again for your inspirational combos!!! Good luck to you all in the voting!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:20 am

Robin, you have inspired so many wonderful designs Smile
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:37 am

Troglodyte wrote:Robin, you have inspired so many wonderful designs Smile

Thank you, but I think they all inspired me!!!!!!!

Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Wow this was great ..... I totally missed this Crying or Very sad

Tfs all your lovely combos Love them all !!
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2