BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you remember how you felt the first time

+11
trollmoll
blong
DblJJ
flowertroll
Nkara
chocoholic
Brightonbelle
Wildthing
Molamola
Trolls
Silmaril
15 posters

Go down

Do you remember how you felt the first time Empty Do you remember how you felt the first time

Post by Silmaril Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:28 am

you saw the 'Fall' 2010 release? Still the most beautiful ever for me . . .
Do you remember how you felt the first time P1000520
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Do you remember how you felt the first time Empty Re: Do you remember how you felt the first time

Post by Trolls Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:16 am

I agree, the Fall 2010 release was absolutely stunning (except I only own one bead from the Contemporary kit)
I hope that Trollbeads will continue on the line that the releases keep working so beautifully together!
Fall 2010 and Spring 2011 where made for each others...
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Do you remember how you felt the first time Empty Re: Do you remember how you felt the first time

Post by Molamola Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 am

Yes! I thought they couldn't beat the Desert or Tuscany kits but they were amazing. I wear my Lakeside beads very often and plan to buy more from that kit (I liked the Contemporary one too). The trend in the last few years has been for a stunnign Autumn release so i am very excited about this one.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 am

Yes, I loved it, (well the Lakeside and the stones, nothing else) wanted them, bought them, recently sold/swapped most of them as they are so not me.

I am gradually learing caution with my buying Laughing
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 am

The Lakeside Kit was and is perfect. I use all the beads frequently. I was rather disappointed by the Contemporary Kit.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:08 am

Totally agree, I love the lakeside kit (and am up to seven AB now I think Embarassed ), but wasn't sold at all on the contemporary kit.
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 am

I know, the lakeside kit is among my top3 and I can't believe I don't even have it yet!
But the World Tour as well as hard times for the business I work in resulting in a crappy bonus every month has exhausted my budget.
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by flowertroll Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:51 pm

I remember thinking that the lakeside kit is very troll-ish! It's one of my favourites!
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Lakeside Kit was the first kit I had to have and I keep going back for more AB Love it on beige leather bracelet it is just so calming.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by blong Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Just this past May, I walked into my favorite gift/collectable store, as they were setting up their small TB display table. They were as excited as I was! I was immediately drawn to the kimono kit...then was quoted the price! Well, needless to say I bought three beads of the set and the flower lock. I was given the silver bracelet free. After going home and pouring over the catalog I was given, I realized how special they are and have come up with ways to save money here and there to put into my bead fund. I was able to complete my kimono kit and have bought quite a bit since. The girls in the store always greet me with a huge smile and are more than happy to help, even if I'm just browsing. I've learned a lot from all the comments of you "experienced Trollers" I pour over the catalog to think and rethink what my next purchase will be. I hope what is happening with Pandora, (which I never liked) doesn't happen to TB. They really need to stick to the niche they have and I hope I never loose the love for my first beads! Love

blong
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:12 pm

That was the first time I felt I had to have every single bead in the collection, all at once.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Group hug Thanks for your comments - and the universal love of the Lakeside Forest Kit. I thought we should enjoy those feelings while we wait for news of this year's Fall release. Like Molamola, I didn't think the Tuscany kit could be beaten - 'till Fall 2010 came along. Who knows what this year will bring? bounce
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trolladdict Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 am

I have 6 of the glass and none of the silvers.
trolladdict
trolladdict
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 am

I love your bracelet, and it makes me happy again to see it and remember my excitement at seeing the Lakeside Forest kit for the first time irl at my LD...
The first kits I had to have all of were the Desert and Caravan kits, and then Lakeside Forest... so I have huge hopes for this release!!!! Very Happy Funnily enough those 3 kits still remiain the only kits where I own all beads, except for the prism kit.
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 am

Fall 2010 is really my favorite release so far.......
Love the azure bubbles, the indigo flowers, the tiger eye and the drifting seeds I love you I love you I love you They are all in my collection and not just one.......Haha
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:25 am

The Azure bubbles is still my favourite bead. I have 3, but would love more! Your combo is gorgeous!!!!!!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down