BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new Siberian Tiger & today's combos

+8
Chuck
Hisae
Brightonbelle
Silmaril
kitsunegrl
Trollsister
Catsworld
ZAKLINZ
12 posters

Go down

My new Siberian Tiger & today's combos Empty My new Siberian Tiger & today's combos

Post by ZAKLINZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:45 am

My new Siberian Tiger was delivered to me at work today. I was hoping that it would arrive and left a little space just in case. I'm thrilled with it, but thinking that I will need to get it a mate. It certainly is a lot more fun going to work when I think I'll have a package arriving!! Here are the combos that I wore today.My new Siberian Tiger & today's combos Scaled.php?server=607&filename=scombosMy new Siberian Tiger & today's combos Scaled.php?server=813&filename=newtigerMy new Siberian Tiger & today's combos Scaled.php?server=109&filename=leoviolet
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

My new Siberian Tiger & today's combos Empty Re: My new Siberian Tiger & today's combos

Post by Catsworld Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:59 am

Most beautiful, such a rich bracelet, I will put that into my inspirational folder, it is truly georgeous! The Tiger is well at home!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

My new Siberian Tiger & today's combos Empty Re: My new Siberian Tiger & today's combos

Post by Trollsister Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:02 am

It is a gorgeous bead and looks fabulous on your combo! I love it.
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 am

You have some lovely beads!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:48 am

Very interesting combi, I would never have thought of that. What is your cool dangle - keychain? - at the top?
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 am

Such vivid colours - they are gorgeous. Your Tiger looks great in that mix.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Amazing combo! sunny
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Catsworld wrote:Most beautiful, such a rich bracelet, I will put that into my inspirational folder, it is truly georgeous! The Tiger is well at home!
Agree you really have put some stunners together here! The tiger really brings out the beauty of the other beads as well! Well done indeed!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Wonderful sultry and tropical combos!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Thank you for the nice compliments everyone. This is one of my favorite parts of the forum, the bracelet designs. Everyone comes up with such fantastic designs, it just feeds my desire to create, too!

Silmaril wrote:Very interesting combi, I would never have thought of that. What is your cool dangle - keychain? - at the top?
Silmaril, that is a chain pendant from beadimpressions on etsy (a member here too). I love it. The bottom bead screws off. She has interchangeable beads for the bottom. I picked up three, the one pictured, another ornate one and a plain ball. I plan on ordering another chain in a longer length, too. She also has the sticks with interchangeable balls. I saw it on another post here and am very happy with it. Smile

Last edited by ZAKLINZ on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 pm

I love those pendants! They are on my Etsy list! Great combos, your tiger looks wonderful with your rich colours Smile
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am

Gorge...can you post link to the etsy seller please?
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 am

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PerrasBeads
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm

lecohen wrote:Gorge...can you post link to the etsy seller please?

Here you go..

http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadimpressions

Have fun!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:35 pm

It is a truly beautiful bead, the markings are unbelievable. I love the beads you have picked to go with it! Stunning bracelet!
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down