BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Pictures Part IV

+30
merlesen
kionee
daisylou
Beadgirl
MissBeetle
rollypoly troll
Beadsister
Molamola
Mouseoncheese
Fleur
sparrow
Trollpetal
mermaidspurse
zenya
Chewbacca
trolliholic
Silmaril
Bsktbabe
ahmotheroftwo
rainyday
workerB4troll
Trollfrog
TrollTech
lisa
Ninbey
Trolls
Troll Boi
SnorkMaiden
naranja
BeadThrilled
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Pictures Part IV Empty Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Pictures Part IV

Post by BeadThrilled Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:12 am

Why not conclude today, well in Europe that is, with another glimpse on the Trollbeads Spring Release 2011!
A close look on some previous posted beads from the release and one new bead.
  • Palm island
  • Stony sea urchin
  • Double heart
Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Pictures Part IV TrollbeadsSpring2011_3

BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Pictures Part IV Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Pictures Part IV

Post by naranja Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:25 am

Is the blue one pictured the same as the blue/green one in the picture with Peter Pan? They look so different and I like this one far better Very Happy That stony sea urchin (or at least I'm guessing that is the bead with the pastel pink base?) does nothing for me...

(Of course: thanks for posting all these pics Smaug Very Happy)
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Pictures Part IV Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Pictures Part IV

Post by SnorkMaiden Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:29 am

Shocked I am soo sold on the sea urchin!

Would like to see the double heart on a bracelet before making up my mind. Wink
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Troll Boi Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:31 am

SnorkMaiden wrote:Shocked I am soo sold on the sea urchin!

Sea Urchin would go perfect on your "Glam Hippie Combination". I hope I didn't screw up the title to bad. Neutral
Troll Boi
Troll Boi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:32 am

Troll Boi wrote:
SnorkMaiden wrote:Shocked I am soo sold on the sea urchin!

Sea Urchin would go perfect on your "Glam Hippie Combination". I hope I didn't screw up the title to bad. Neutral

TY Wink

It was Glamourous Hippie, and you're probably right. Oooo wait till I can get my mitts on that bead! Cool
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

The heart is two parts that slots into each other before you put it on your bracelet
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninbey Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:36 am

I can see my Valentine's gift now! Razz Of course, one will be from my DH❤ and the others will be from me to me! What a Face Thanks for the additional photos, Smaug!
Ninbey
Ninbey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:38 am

Thanks for showing these pictures.

My guess is they will all likely look much prettier in person than in the photos with artificial lighting. The Pink (sea urchin?) reminds me of Julian with more buds.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollTech Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:05 am

WOWOWOWOWOWEEEEEEE!!!!!
I am in love already!!!
TrollTech
TrollTech
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://plsweb.com/Academic-Programs/PLS-Instructors/Gretchen-Rip

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfrog Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:15 am

I am falling in love with that palm...
Trollfrog
Trollfrog
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by workerB4troll Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:28 am

Looks like a great collection!!!!!
workerB4troll
workerB4troll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 am

So beautiful! Thought I wouldn't be in the market for a silver but that Double Heart is amazing.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:21 am

I was thinking I would like the cream bumpy one, but not this picture. Guess that's going to be bead to see/buy IRL.

But I agree with RD, that double heart in awesome!!!!
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsktbabe Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:07 am

I love you I love you I love you aLL of them!!!!

Bsktbabe
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://www.longaberger.com/beckymitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:29 am

My goodness!!!! Yesterday I had about 2 production beads left on my wish list - now I have at least 10. I love Beach and Sea Urchin, they will be perfect for my beach bracelet, this summer's project. I also love Double Heart, Cherry Blossom and Shadow Flower of the new silvers. Snow Quartz, Blue Flower Leaves and 'Granny's Favourite' will no doubt find their way into my collection, and maybe the blue/green bumpy one? I will be wary of the dyed stones - I want my Trollbeads to last a long time. So happy Trollbead designers have maintained the wonderful standard of the last release.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trolliholic Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:44 am

wowwwww! I'm falling in love! cheers
trolliholic
trolliholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 am

Wow, I am loving these new beads. I'm not sold on the palm. I have the summer butterfly and baby troll, and I really never wear them because they are so bulky. Maybe on a necklace... So far my favorite is still the snow quartz! Just hoping they didn't bump the $60 beads up to $80 or something silly like that!
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:03 am

Chewbacca wrote:Wow, I am loving these new beads. I'm not sold on the palm. I have the summer butterfly and baby troll, and I really never wear them because they are so bulky. Maybe on a necklace... So far my favorite is still the snow quartz! Just hoping they didn't bump the $60 beads up to $80 or something silly like that!

I'm not sure I'd buy the Palm Tree either, but I really do admire the design & concept of it. Very clever.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zenya Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 am

I love the blue/green bumpy one, so thats a few mow in my wishlist!
zenya
zenya
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 am

Sea Urchin is cool snd I don't think it'll have a pink base but sand coloured! It's also hard to judge from these pics which are screen shots I think, so they HAVE to be seen IRL! The cocept of double heart is great! All in all a very Cool release!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 am

mermaidspurse wrote:Sea Urchin is cool snd I don't think it'll have a pink base but sand coloured! It's also hard to judge from these pics which are screen shots I think, so they HAVE to be seen IRL! The cocept of double heart is great! All in all a very Cool release!

Really you think it's sand colored? It looks so pink on both my monitors. You could be right though-- that would fit the theme so nicely. Well, we will know shortly! Very Happy
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollpetal Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:26 am

the heart looks really cool I love you
Trollpetal
Trollpetal
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrow Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 am

Stunning all of them, thank you soo much for sharing flower
sparrow
sparrow
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 am

I never wear hearts, but this one looks pretty cool..... so, will it be the first heart on my bracelet?
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseoncheese Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:08 am

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I am so excited about this release, so many fab beads.

The palm island looks much better from this angle now I can see how it works, it looks very cleverly done.

I do love bumpy beads, so that is another two on the wishlist. Now, how would they look with a moon ocean or three?

White quartz has got to be a must have and Peter Pan. Hopefully, the gold will be ugly and I will hate it on sight. Somehow, I don't think so!
Mouseoncheese
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next