BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads yields towards Pandora?

Go down

Trollbeads yields towards Pandora? Empty Trollbeads yields towards Pandora?

Trollbeads released 6th July the universal uniques. Apparently the big cores are not solely featured on unique (non current collection) beads. The first big core collection beads have arrived at the Trollbeads stores. Is Trollbeads yielding towards Pandora?

Trollbeads yields towards Pandora? Unikakits_500x254
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Trollbeads yields towards Pandora? :: Comments

Fuzzyfeet

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:58 am by Fuzzyfeet

I am very sad about this, they are going to leave me behind if they go in this direction. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Trolls

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:00 am by Trolls

I believe that Trollbeads are determent to increase it's market share in the world of charm bead sales. They are not necessarily trying to convert Pandora style bracelets owners, as they know that people have invested so much money into their bracelets, they just want to sell them Trollbeads...

Back to top Go down

Brightonbelle

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 am by Brightonbelle

Oddly enough, it keeps reminding me about the existence Pandora and other brands. There is a Pandora promo in town today - free leather bracelet if you spend £75. Shall I pop out and buy me some new Doras??? Laughing Laughing Laughing (No because I fancy one of those Chamelia bangles.)

To be honest, I made a big fuss about the cores to start with but I don't know why. I have loads of artisan beads with big cores. What I mind is the bigger beads and the price increases.

Back to top Go down

Trolldog

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 am by Trolldog

Fuzzyfeet wrote:I am very sad about this, they are going to leave me behind if they go in this direction. Crying or Very sad
Agree

Back to top Go down

Lengoa

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:04 pm by Lengoa

Trolldog wrote:
Fuzzyfeet wrote:I am very sad about this, they are going to leave me behind if they go in this direction. Crying or Very sad
Agree
Agree

Back to top Go down

trolliholic

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 pm by trolliholic

Agree

Back to top Go down

Kathleen

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:30 pm by Kathleen

This is not what i want Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

DblJJ

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 pm by DblJJ

Kathleen wrote:This is not what i want Crying or Very sad
Agree with all the comments. To increase their market share they seem to be willing to lose their grandfathers direction. A house with a cracked foundation will surely fall in the end. I am very sad.

Back to top Go down

neonfiller

Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:36 pm by neonfiller

It's not what I want, but I have to say that I have found some beautiful UU's and I have given in. I much prefer a beautiful normal OOAK anyday, but the UU's are flooding the stores, leaving conventional ooaks in the dust. sad.

Back to top Go down

snowy

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:54 pm by snowy

No problem for me ...I can live without new glass Trollbeads, as long as there are Artisan beads around. Can TB live without their best customers Question

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:16 pm by busy bee

I bought 2 ooaks at the UK convention last year that turned out to be bigger with larger cores, I wondered if they were Haitian beads that never got sent to the US but now I think they are universals. They are nice beads ( one is a beautiful hot pink dillo ) but they are much bigger than my other TBs and so don't get worn. I contacted Steffans and Fable about exchanging for a normal size one but apparantely that was not possible. Rolling Eyes One works with my pink empowerment set and as these beads don't work with normal TB for me it fits in .
I bought my empowerment set from the US a year before they were released in the UK and at half the price too! I was disappointed that they were so much bigger but as they are for such a good cause and I have the set they work as I keep them together.
That's my experience of large cored beads and needless to say I won't be buying any even if they were reasonable priced!

Back to top Go down

flowertroll

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 pm by flowertroll

Nooooooooo pale silent Mad If they really do this, I will have to hurry and buy the glass beads on my wish list very soon.

I'm wondering about the fall release...?

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:31 pm by Michelle

I do not buy UU so I do not encourage Trollbeads to make them.

Back to top Go down