BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Japan Releases Earthquake & Tsunami Charity Manga Bead

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trollbeads Japan Releases Earthquake & Tsunami Charity Manga Bead - Page 2 Empty Trollbeads Japan Releases Earthquake & Tsunami Charity Manga Bead

Trollbeads Japan has launched a 3rd charity sale.
"Manga Beads" Limegreen are sold as a limited edition starting at 0:00 11th June in order to raise funds for the support of victims of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in East Japan.

Trollbeads Japan Releases Earthquake & Tsunami Charity Manga Bead - Page 2 81a7ff8f-1

Trollbeads Japan will donate all profit of charity sale to the Japanese Red Cross Society. The design of Manga Beads were drawn from the Japanese Manga culture and are released as a limited edition.

Read more on: http://www.trollbeads.jp/manga_english.html
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Trollbeads Japan Releases Earthquake & Tsunami Charity Manga Bead :: Comments

Smaug

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:53 am by Smaug

I've canceled the first order and send in a new one. I could end up getting send 4 beads ;D or I'll have 2 or none when they cancel all my orders cause they didn't have a clue what to do.... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

mermaidspurse

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:23 am by mermaidspurse

I'm just wondering... "the 3rd charity sale" any ideas what the other 2 were? Parts of the money from the Kimono set went into the Japan relief too, but that was not especially an idea of TB Japan, so there must have been other campaigns scratch ?

Back to top Go down

LindaJo

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 am by LindaJo

I'm just guessing, but maybe the previous two charity sales were two other colors of manga bead and only available in Japan.

Back to top Go down

neonfiller

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:20 am by neonfiller

I'm so glad to see trollbeads doing this. I'd order more than one if my budget allowed me to.

Back to top Go down

Brightonbelle

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:27 am by Brightonbelle

Smaug wrote:I've canceled the first order and send in a new one. I could end up getting send 4 beads ;D or I'll have 2 or none when they cancel all my orders cause they didn't have a clue what to do.... Rolling Eyes

They are probably quite confused already. I had 1 cancelled order and 1 real one too. Hope whoever is dealing with this understands English. I also have a secret fear that they will cancel both and I will get nothing.

Back to top Go down

Trollperle

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 am by Trollperle

I, too, placed an order and got no japanese e-mail, but then found out that gmx, my e-mail provider, had put them in the spam folder and not yet sent me a note that something new had landed there. So I, too, got two mostly japanese e-mails. I cannot wait to receive the bead Smile

Back to top Go down

Monkey

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:30 am by Monkey

I placed an order too. Are the number 143 and I can not wait to receive cheers

Back to top Go down

Trolldog

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:05 pm by Trolldog

Well, it seems I am too late. If anyone gets more than one, please put me on your list!! I'd love to have one!!!

Back to top Go down

Kathleen

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:13 pm by Kathleen

Trolldog ,they are still available
http://mangabeads.shop.multilingualcart.com/goods_en_jpy_1.html

Back to top Go down

Trolldog

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 pm by Trolldog

Thank you Kathleen.....the first time it said sold out...I went back and got one!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Back to top Go down

Kathleen

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:53 pm by Kathleen

Good for you Trolldog cheers

I ordered another one and ask to send it with my first order,so than i have now payed shippingcost

Back to top Go down

ahmotheroftwo

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:22 pm by ahmotheroftwo

Okay- I just ordered mine. Order number 162.

This should be interesting!!!

Back to top Go down

mucki

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:09 pm by mucki

Ordered mine yesterday, #15, didnt pay any shipping costs..fingers crossed they will ship or ask me to pay those extra costs Smile

Back to top Go down

LindaJo

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm by LindaJo

the cart page now says:

JAPAN Limited Edition 「Manga Beads」LIMEGREEN is out.

~Infomation~
For 32customers purchased MangaBeads before 24:00 on 10th June 2011
We didn't accept the shipment charge depends on the area you live,sorry for the inconvenient caused by the cart mis-operation.
We will contact to you directly through e-mail.
Thank you in advance

So that sounds like they will honoring all the orders made.

Back to top Go down

Brightonbelle

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am by Brightonbelle

Trollbeads has posted this message on their Facebook page.

'Trollbeads Japan donates 5 USD (500 Yen) per bead sold in charity to the Red Cross in Japan.'

Back to top Go down

naranja

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 pm by naranja

Wow, for some reason I though the percentage would be a bit higher Neutral

500/3150 is 1/6,3, only 15,9%

Back to top Go down

LindaJo

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 pm by LindaJo

That's actually a rather high percentage. Many products with charity tie-ins donate only a few percentage points.

Back to top Go down

naranja

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:21 pm by naranja

I know it's rather high in general but for some reason I had expected something like half of the proceeds to go to the Japanese red cross. I must've made that up in my mind then confused silent

Back to top Go down

GRUMPY

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 pm by GRUMPY

Well it is better than the kimono set.. that also provided a donation.. i would have liked to have seen more in percentage too, nevertheless all little sums help. If these beads help the victims just a bit .. would be nice

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Mina

Jump YES!! I have just ordered mine - I´m number 409. I´m sooo happy that´s not to late for my order!!! Now I hope it will be shipped fast... Whip

Back to top Go down

Silmaril

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 pm by Silmaril

The thank-you note that comes with the beads says that 100% of the profit goes to Japan Red Cross.

Back to top Go down

GRUMPY

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:20 pm by GRUMPY

maybe so, but if the costs and marketing costs 97% it would only be 3% its all a matter of perception of what profit is.

Back to top Go down

Silmaril

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 pm by Silmaril

Profit is the margin left after all costs. In this case, looks like it is 15.9%. I would have anticipated a higher margin, but there you are.

Back to top Go down

GRUMPY

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:39 am by GRUMPY

well better than nothing isnot it.. sunny

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2