BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces and Artisans comparison

+5
Merlyn
saracat
Freddie
Brightonbelle
GRUMPY
9 posters

Go down

Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces  and Artisans comparison Empty Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces and Artisans comparison

Post by GRUMPY Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

I am quite a lazy collector when I realised the actual cost of beads on a necklace or bracelet I simply buy another necklace or bracelet. At the german convention a seller stated her silver fantasy was better quality. In fact I did buy an amethyst one of her and I must say.. comparing them to my trollbead ones I do feel that her silver necklace seems slightly stronger. I also purchased one from the netherlands via etsy and here I was pleased with it but I preferred the other artisan from a finishing point of view. You cant fault the trollbead fantasy necklaces. I just thought it was nice to see them all side by side..;-)

Here a few piccies..Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces  and Artisans comparison 08062011148

and sorry some look like gold, it was the light .. they are silver.. gold I wish lol.

Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces  and Artisans comparison 08062011162
Above photo these are by trollbeads on one of them are actually, two bead of fortunes, they are a funny mix but it works as I bought via TBI a shiney bead of fortune, I have swapped halfs with them and now they look both perfect later more photos of this.

Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces  and Artisans comparison 08062011161
Above bought in Germany none trollbead and the amethyst is superb.

Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces  and Artisans comparison 08062011156

Above Fantasy Necklace bought via Etsy. Dutch seller. Lowest in Price nice though.

GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces  and Artisans comparison Empty Re: Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces and Artisans comparison

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Thanks for the comparison. I really like the amethyst necklace. Also what is the big green bead that you have used on it?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces  and Artisans comparison Empty Re: Trollbeads Fantasy necklaces and Artisans comparison

Post by Freddie Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:33 am

Great to see them side by side.
Freddie
Freddie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 pm

large flower bead is one by mandy williams USA.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanks and what is the silver down near the amethyst?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Does the artisan you were happiest with have a website? I am hoping to buy an amethyst FN with birthday money at the end of June and want to get the best I can!
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:38 pm

yes she does will pm the link once i find it.
she is on etsy

GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:50 pm

How interesting to see them side by side and you're right the last pic does look as if it's gold!!! Magic!
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Nice to see a comparison of the necklaces. Can you put the link for the amethyst FN here or PM it to me also? Thanks.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Great to see them all side by side.
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Love the photo of all the beads.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 pm

I would love to know the artisan too
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Sorry being in holland with my mam so much to do.. no trollbead fun for me.. fantasy amethyst necklace from Ingrid

click here for ingrid

Artisan bead,, that nice flower one is a Mandy Ramsdell ;-) I noticed her prices on ebay are sky high again..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310332729182&ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Thanks very much for the links :-)
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 pm

do read up on what you order some fantasy necklaces are not for trollbeads!
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:03 pm

thanks for that, the one I have my eye on has TBS on it :-)
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 am

Brightonbelle wrote:Thanks and what is the silver down near the amethyst?

I ordered it from ebay, saw it and liked it, it came from australia, never saw it again.. its incredibly well detailed..and made. Someone out there is making them and its a good bead. I recently bought some skulls again via ebay again from australia, and they were pretty nice detail and heavy. they are all supposed to be silver and it looks and feels like it.. didnot test it.. but i think it is.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:05 am

lecohen wrote:thanks for that, the one I have my eye on has TBS on it :-)

TBS on it? confused what is TBS must be having a grey moment Laughing
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm

TBs is me being lazy - trollbeads LOL
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:29 am

Hi - I received my new FN from her and she told me to say hi to the "english girl" who she sold the Amethyst FN to :-)

Mine has a smoky quartz but I also bought some pendants from her as well, photos to come :-)

Thanks for the recommendation x
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 am

;-)
Very Happy seems a long time ago now.. and i still love wearing my amethyst necklace
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down