BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stack with baby dragon

Go down

stack with baby dragon Empty stack with baby dragon

Post by Puschkin63 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:35 am

I am having a lot of fun going through the member's galleries, getting new inspirations, since it works properly now for a while (at least from my point of view). In Smaug's Gallery I saw a bangle with the baby dragon and immediately fell in love with this idea. So yesterday I took him out for a day in the office...

stack with baby dragon Image280
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

stack with baby dragon Empty Re: stack with baby dragon

Post by Trollheart on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Wow! I can see that you have a lot of fun with this stack: The Baby Dragon goes perfectly with the 2 limited pale blue Agates (isn't their veining quite dragon-style?!) ! Like And I like the Howlith there, too!

However, I couldn't EVER wear this combo to the office, since I would stare at it all the time Drool . Very well done!

P.S. If, one day, you have relished all the inspiration from the Gallery, you can find some more right here:

https://different.me/?cat=277

Don't worry, it's my non-commercial & ad-free Trollbeads blog.  Rolling Eyes Just tons of Trollbeads appreciation & inspiration. Enjoy!

P.P.S. @Admins: Should it be forbidden to name one's blog, please immediately delete everything starting with "P.S. If, one day, ...". Thank you! I don't mean to offend anyone.
Trollheart
Trollheart
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:57 pm

Thx trollheart... Well I had a quite long and I assumed not always interesting workshop yesterday and this is why I needed something to look at when changing my mind was required Laughing

And I like your block. Just took a glance, but will go back and look further...
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Gorgeous stack, dear Puschkin I love you I also find my beads a great bringer of joy during long and not always interesting meetings and workshops Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum