BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brambleberry Fae

5 posters

Go down

Brambleberry Fae Empty Brambleberry Fae

Post by Trollperle Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Brambleberry Fae

My little Book Fairy started out her life with me on a flowery autum-inspired bracelet, and she loved it but was wondering if there was not more to the world than books and bushes and flowers. I showed her a picture of her sister, who lives by the sea, and she kindly asked for some sea beads.
I indulged her, and she liked to look at them, but told me that the vastness of the sea unnerved her and that the wind was too harsh for her delicate wings and asked to be brought to the edge of the forest where the bushes and trees bestow protection from the elements and where she can delve into her beloved books without fear of being swept out to sea.

Tired from her adventure she slept for one night and one day and awoke at dawn to the smell of brambleberries and the fluttering about of fruit bats. A tiny little purple spider crawled on her books and looked at her inquiringly. The little Fairy smiled and held out a finger for the spider to walk on. Carefully the little spider climbed onto her. Her feet tingled slightly on the little Fairy´s skin. „You are very beautiful, little spidey“, she whispered and lifted her hand so that the spider could climb onto one of the leaves above her.

It was then that she saw her: Another Fae sat not far from her in the midst of ripe brambleberries. She was slim and beautiful and skyclad, with long flowing hair the colour of the purple eye of a storm. She introduced herself as Plum, the keeper of the berry bushes and fruit bearing trees and protectress of all who dwell in her realm. Like all Fearybeads Plum looks delicate but has a spine and will of steel and is very well versed in the old ways. She can play and have fun, but when the time comes to protect what is hers to protect, her fierceness is legend.

When the little Fairy realised who was offering her a home and protection she breathed deeply. She took one of the brambleberries Plum offered her and bit happily into it. She was home. In the twilight between day and night, in the midst of the Brambleberry, in the company of spiders and bats and all that crawled and flew about, she started to relax. When Plum asked her her name, she told it proudly. She is Mora. And she is home.

Brambleberry Fae Brombe11

Brambleberry Fae Brombe10
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Brambleberry Fae Empty Re: Brambleberry Fae

Post by LindaJo Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Ah, you weave an enchanting story. And I love the brambleberry plum colors.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:43 pm

oh this is gorgeous. lush and juicy for late summer. scrumptious!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:49 am

What a charming and sweet tale and such gorgeous bracelets!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:27 am

I love your story and the bracelet is perfect for late summer days
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down