BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autumnal design around new Golden Cave

Go down

Autumnal design around new Golden Cave Empty Autumnal design around new Golden Cave

Post by Beadyeye on Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:55 pm

My TB Golden Cave has just arrived! It was a bit of an impulse buy, but it's a beauty. I've been looking forward to combining it with my rocky beach beads to bring out the warmer colours in them. Also featured: almost all of the silvers I own! There's no particular meaning to their placement; I just thought I'd try out alternating glass and silver as it's something I've loved about other people's designs.
Autumnal design around new Golden Cave 2016-111
I get the impression Golden Cave is quite popular -how do you like to wear yours?
Beadyeye
Beadyeye
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Autumnal design around new Golden Cave Empty Re: Autumnal design around new Golden Cave

Post by Trollperle on Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Your combination is very beautiful! The Rocky Beach kit is my most favorite kit. They are all so very different. Yours match Golden Cave really beautifully. And I love your Golden Cave, it looks very warm I love you Mine is an odd shade of gold and I have never really found a combo for it that I absolutely liked. But your bracelet is inspiration Smile So I will surely try again!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Autumnal design around new Golden Cave Empty Re: Autumnal design around new Golden Cave

Post by LindaJo on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:41 am

Oh, that is a rich Golden Cave! And does exactly what you planned, brings out the warm tones of your Rocky beach beads.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:03 am

It fits in perfectly there Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:49 pm

I don't have a Golden Cave, but yours is really rich! Your paired it well with the Rocky Beach, which is also my favorite kit of all time. You have a nice collection of silvers, too. I think Cactus and Aztec are classic beads.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:50 pm

Great bead - and I really love the kid you´ve combined it with!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum