BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!)

5 posters

Go down

Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!) Empty Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!)

Post by Mini Gnome Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:46 am

Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!) Img_1613
Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!) Img_1610
Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!) Img_1611
My wonderful swap package arrived from Strike - and what a great package she put together!

but,....for the life of me I can not get a photo to upload - first is said it was too big, then I made them smaller and now it's complaining "exceeded user allowed storage"...I've tried 4 times and no joy.

So until I figure this out - I'll do my best to describe the goodies I got:

A beautiful clear/white base bead with blue running through it on top - perfect for my blue & white Christmas combo
3 adorable ornaments - a pair of tiny mittens hand knit by Strike herself, a bird carved of Cinnamon bark that smells divine, and a 3-D tin embossed star. The bird and star are hand made by charities over seas.
A paper star that unfolds and is pierced - it's huge when opened and stunning
Some delicious hot chocolate mixes
Peppermint chap stick
And a White chocolate bar with tea in it! (haven't tried yet, but will tomorrow - I'm trying to savor it)
Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!) Img_1612[/url]

Last edited by Mini Gnome on Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finally got pictures to load!!)
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!) Empty Re: Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!)

Post by Trollperle Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:26 am

Your parcel sounds wonnderful! Happy Rudolph

I am at my ipad now and will work very late, but maybe somebody else could try to upload a picture. If the storage limit has been reached than Sita needs to be contacted to reset it. I keep my fingers crossed that it will be solved, soon. I would love to see your picture santa Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!) Empty Re: Ho Ho Ho! <:o) Santa's been busy! (NOW WITH PICTURES!)

Post by Mini Gnome Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Thanks Trollperle.

I did just try again this morning from a PC and I'm still getting the 'exceeded storage' message, so I guess it's not my computer but the website.

I'll try contacting Sita.
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:16 pm

I have just added a picture and it worked fine. Maybe Sita has already fixed it Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:16 pm

I am glad that you liked the items - it is so fun putting these packages together I love you
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Sounds so delightful! I cannot wait to see a picture.
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:12 am

Finally got the pictures to attach - they're a bit wonky and sideways, but they're there! Thank you again Strike, I added the bead to my Christmas Combo today and it looks great. (picture to follow....)
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:33 am

What a fabulous Christmas package! Those ornaments are each so wonderful and the bead is lovely!
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:32 am

Yay Happy Rudolph Such a wonderful selection of gifts Christmas Tree
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down