BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know the names of the beauties?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone know the names of the beauties? Empty Does anyone know the names of the beauties?

Post by YorkieMama Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:41 am

Hi there,  

Saw these beads on Trollbeads Gallery, however there is no names associated. Can anyone tell me what they are? Also, do the pictures accurately reflect the beads in person?Does anyone know the names of the beauties? Image14
Does anyone know the names of the beauties? Image15

YorkieMama
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know the names of the beauties? Empty Re: Does anyone know the names of the beauties?

Post by Beady-Eyed Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:19 am

Those are unique beads, so Trollbeads doesn't name them.  I would recommend TB Gallery as a very reputable dealer with good customer service.
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know the names of the beauties? Empty Re: Does anyone know the names of the beauties?

Post by Beady-Eyed Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:29 am

When you see a very enlarged photo (such as those 2), it can magnify details to make them more obvious than would be the case in real size.  Also, some beads are small & others are large but you can't tell that very well from magnified photos. You could request additional photos.
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by YorkieMama Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:20 am

Thank you so much for your reply!

YorkieMama
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Beady-Eyed wrote:When you see a very enlarged photo (such as those 2), it can magnify details to make them more obvious than would be the case in real size.  Also, some beads are small & others are large but you can't tell that very well from magnified photos. You could request additional photos.

I agree! If size bothers you, buy the bead and then ask for sizing specifics before the beads are mailed to you. I have also purchased many beads from TBG over the years.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down