BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frosty winter bracelet

+8
KimboPL
Trollperle
Fuzzyfeet
Blairkj
Mabel
strike
ceruleanbluebird
Puschkin63
12 posters

Go down

Frosty winter bracelet Empty Frosty winter bracelet

Post by Puschkin63 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:16 am

Yesterday I wrote that we are having sunshine, but today is totally different... Snow and rain, cold and ugly....
I donÄt want this any longer...

However, since I try to submit one bracelet design every weekday (one should have good intentions Laughing ...), I decided post this one. It is not the bracelet I am wearing today (which is a cream colour). I am still more or less having a new bracelet design every day, so I should manage to do that...

Frosty winter bracelet Image156

Hmmm, something is wrong here. Yesterday it worked just fine to copy from my gallery, but today I get to see the wrong photo, when I click on the selected one to copy the code. When I switch to "original size" it shows the correct photo, but it is quite small. Tried to copy the code with "original photo" (the code comes correctly, just the photos is shown wrong), but same result? I did nothing different than yesterday! Can anybody help???

By the way, if you click on the photo in this post to enlarge it you get to see the red poppy, or not???
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Frosty winter bracelet Empty Re: Frosty winter bracelet

Post by ceruleanbluebird Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:46 am

Yes, I do see the red poppy! Sometimes this happens on the forum.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:31 pm

I find that if you copy the code, it shows the correct picture in the post, even though it shows the wrong picture in your gallery. I always preview just to make sure though Laughing

Frosty winter bracelet Image156

It is beautiful Puschkin! I have just started taking my winter bracelet apart. We still have snow, but it's going up to +14 Celsius next week so it won't be here for long!

strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Your beautiful bracelet mirrows our weather here - I love your summersday dangle!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Beautiful bracelet. Love the blues.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:08 pm

Stunning ! I love those icy blues Very Happy I'm well and truly sick of the awful wintry weather we are having though !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:53 pm

I love your bracelet and the icy blues I love you and your good intentions because all your bracelets are really beautiful and now I can look forward to one gorgeous creation every day Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Well, thank you Trollperle, but I have to find out why it sometimes works and sometimes not. I uploaded 4 photos together and only one worked fine...

How did strike get the correct code? When I go to my personal gallery only the pink pearl one can be activated, the other recently uploaded photos show something different when you click on them...

I am not getting any further Shocked i deleted the two photos of my beige combo in my gallery that I uploaded today and tried to replace it, but now I get the message my limit is reached! How, when I just deleted two photos? Who can help?
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:40 am

Puschkin63 wrote:Well, thank you Trollperle, but I have to find out why it sometimes works and sometimes not. I uploaded 4 photos together and only one worked fine...

How did strike get the correct code? When I go to my personal gallery only the pink pearl one can be activated, the other recently uploaded photos show something different when you click on them...

I am not getting any further Shocked i deleted the two photos of my beige combo in my gallery that I uploaded today and tried to replace it, but now I get the message my limit is reached! How, when I just deleted two photos? Who can help?

The code that you copy from the gallery page is correct. For some reason the image just doesn't show correctly on the gallery page. But, when you put the code into a post, then you see the correct picture in the post. It's a bit of a leap of faith, but the correct picture has always shown in a post when I do it (even though probably 75% of the time it's not showing the correct photo in the gallery page)
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:20 am

Love the blue beads and the pop of white beads! Great winter combo but I also picture a clear blue sky on a happy summer day.
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Loeca Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:28 am

Beautiful bracelet :-D
Loeca
Loeca
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:59 pm

Lovely!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:42 pm

strike wrote:
Puschkin63 wrote:Well, thank you Trollperle, but I have to find out why it sometimes works and sometimes not. I uploaded 4 photos together and only one worked fine...

The code that you copy from the gallery page is correct. For some reason the image just doesn't show correctly on the gallery page. But, when you put the code into a post, then you see the correct picture in the post. It's a bit of a leap of faith, but the correct picture has always shown in a post when I do it (even though probably 75% of the time it's not showing the correct photo in the gallery page)

The same for me. I think it depends on the name you give a photo. If there is already one photo in storage with the same name, that photo will show when you click on the one of yours to get the codes. But when you copy the code into a post there the correct photo will be shown (always Smile ).
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:10 pm

So so pretty X perfect for the cold weather xxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down