BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises!

+7
reltan
Puschkin63
vampbutterfly
strike
Daisylove
Trollperle
Mini Gnome
11 posters

Go down

Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises! Empty Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises!

Post by Mini Gnome Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:07 pm

After picking my package up at the Post Office, I wasted no time opening it up as soon as I got home - and what wonderful treats Trollperle sent!! They have brightened what is a gloomy, rainy & foggy day here.

I received 2 gorgeous beads, a Christmas glass of red and green and a silver Berries - plus two adorable tea light holder silhouette decorations, a hand warmer, chocolates, an ornament, hand crocheted package decorations (the tree is going to make a perfect pin for my coat I think!), a polishing cloth, and I think one of the most special cards - it has a voice recording in where Trollperle personally wished me a happy Christmas with a lovely "note" she read. It was such a nice touch to hear her voice - a truly personal touch.
Thank you so much Trollperle!!
Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises! Img_1510
Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises! Image210
Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises! Image310
Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises! Image410
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises! Empty Re: Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises!

Post by Trollperle Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Happy Rudolph I am so happy you like it, my dear  Happy Rudolph
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises! Empty Re: Thank you to Trollperle for my wonderful surprises!

Post by Daisylove Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Oh wow, what a marvellous package! And how cool to have your own knitted x mas tree with Trollbeads in it. The Picture of the Dala horse on the chocolate bar very much looks like the TB Dala horse.
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Great goodies! I love that wrapping paper Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:14 am

What a lovely package! santa
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:49 am

wow, an other gorgeous package...

this is my first time I am participating and you girls here are really trying to beat each other, such wonderful goodies, not to mention the beads Shocked
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:31 pm

These Christmas packages are just amaaazing... all of them!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:15 am

This is so cute! And the hand made crochet! Such generosity of time and beads in this swap and all the swaps! Amazing ladies you are Yoda
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:07 am

Oh, wow, what a lovely lovely package with great beads and goodies. The hand crocheted christmas decorations are amazing ... makes me want to start hand crocheting too. Smile
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:47 pm

Fabulous swap, I love how you presented the beads trollperle, very imaginative. And such festive beads too.
 Merry Christmas MG and TP!  santa Christmas TreeHappy RudolphRed Nose
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Wonderful, heartfelt package! Congratulations to you both
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down