BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth

+4
bubbagump
Mini Gnome
strike
chestersnickers
8 posters

Go down

Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth Empty Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth

Post by chestersnickers Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:40 pm

I know it's still autumn. For a week at least.
And Christmas it's one month from now. Can you believe that another year almost past?!!! Shocked

But.. Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth T1815...I "go chritsmas crazy"Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth T1814

Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth TB%20CXhristmas%202015%20FN%20necklace%20copy_zpsuxsanad0

Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth TB%20CXhristmas%202015%20FN%20necklace%20amp%20earings%20copy_zpsigsxr7kh

Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth T07209Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth T07013
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth Empty Re: Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth

Post by strike Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:14 am

I'm not really ready to face Christmas, but those are beautiful! Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth Empty Re: Christmas Malachite Queen of Hearth

Post by Mini Gnome Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:32 am

That's gorgeous - and i love the matching earrings too!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:39 am

wonderful. the malachite is beautiful, and the malachite earrings are excellent full of striations. love seeing the queen of hearts in action too! did you place a ring on the fantasy necklace?
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:29 am

bubbagump wrote:wonderful.  the malachite is beautiful, and the malachite earrings are excellent full of striations.  love seeing the queen of hearts in action too!  did you place a ring on the fantasy necklace?  

Yes, I did, it's a clever ideea . Wink
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:25 am

chestersnickers wrote:
bubbagump wrote:wonderful.  the malachite is beautiful, and the malachite earrings are excellent full of striations.  love seeing the queen of hearts in action too!  did you place a ring on the fantasy necklace?  

Yes, I did, it's a clever ideea . Wink
Agree
Very clever of you. Nice thread
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Oh that is super lovely! Love I also always get in the holiday mood early, because I like the looking-forward-to-it-part very much Smile Though actually autumn runs all the way through until Dec. 21 and winter only starts on Dec 22nd (by that time I usually long for spring Smile )
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:21 pm

Nice malachites! And a glamourous ensemble.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Well that packs a festive punch, very nice. I was eyeing that Christmas go crazy bead yesterday, but I've been banned from buying beads encase I end up with two on Christmas morning. But I really love what you've done here. santa Merry Christmas!
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Beautiful! The malachites are perfect for Christmas.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down