BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

acorns and oak / chestnuts compatibility with pandora

2 posters

Go down

acorns and oak / chestnuts compatibility with pandora  Empty acorns and oak / chestnuts compatibility with pandora

Post by Loeca Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:12 am

Hi,
I love the two faerybeads 'acorns and oak' and 'chestnuts'.
I would like to wear them on a special 'family' bracelet that is a pandora one.
Do you know if the compatibility is OK ?
Thanks for your help.
Loeca
Loeca
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

acorns and oak / chestnuts compatibility with pandora  Empty Re: acorns and oak / chestnuts compatibility with pandora

Post by LindaJo Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Acorns and Oak says the core diameter is 4.0 mm, Chestnuts has an inner diameter of 4.1 mm.

The rule of thumb for Pandora and Chamilia bracelets is that the inner/core diameter must be at least 4.5 mm.

So, those beads are not going to fit on your Pandora bracelet. But all your Pandora beads will fit on a Faerybeads or Trollbeads bracelet. So I'd suggest moving your family beads to a new bracelet chain and then you can add in these two Faerybeads that you like.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

acorns and oak / chestnuts compatibility with pandora  Empty Re: acorns and oak / chestnuts compatibility with pandora

Post by Loeca Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:06 pm

Thank you very much for your answer, I didn't know that the core has to be 4,5 for pandora.
I'll do as you suggest :-)
Loeca
Loeca
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down