BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel

+9
Catsworld
kyhalfpt
strike
minty
stacecase
vampbutterfly
bubbagump
Mabel
Trollperle
13 posters

Go down

A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel Empty A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel

Post by Trollperle Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:54 pm

My dearest Secret Pumpkin: Thank you so so much!!!!

Today my most wonderful parcel arrived with so many many goodies! Please say a huge Thank you to your sons for the brain - DH absolutely adores it!!!! And I will gift it to DH because he is such a dear and he loves brain gummies Smile

Also Thank you so much from my girls for the bones and hair bands (How did you know that we are running out of hair bands at the moment? And these are the ones we are using!!!)

And a huge Thank you of course from me, for the brain, the doggie goodies, all the wonderful sweets and a winter bath, cream and the tea light (it has some battle scars from a rough journey but I bandaged it and I totally love it Smile ) and a lovely lovely card - and two gorgeous beads that I am already wearing and will take with me to my massage tonight Smile They will need to wait on the table while I get pampered, but they will be there Smile

Thank you my deares secret pumpkin!!! Young Witch Young Witch Young Witch Young Witch Young Witch 

A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel Pumpki14

A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel Pumpki12

A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel Pumpki13

A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel Pumpki10

A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel Pumpki11
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel Empty Re: A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel

Post by Mabel Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Ohhh dear- I am so sorry the pumpkin tea light didn' t make! I hoped it was stuffed enough between the other things but yes, it did have a long way.....
Anyway- I am very glad everything reached its final destination - I like your copper combo very much! (What a shame copper doesn't work with my skin)
Have a great Halloween!!!!!!

Are you sure DH really wants to eat the brain???? My sons had a great time imaging themselves buying a brain and eating it before my eyes.... I am not sure I could even watch it........
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel Empty Re: A most wonderful Pumpkin Surprise Parcel

Post by Trollperle Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Please do not worry about the pumpkin. I glued him together and he is now sitting happily on a shelf in my room. DH is over the moon with the brain. He will save it for Halloween and his eyes sparkled. I guess it is a guy thing Smile I will try a piece, though, I am sure it is delicious  Skull
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Wonderful package. Love, love, love the brains!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Such a fantastic package! The beads are lovely and the brain looks yummy! scary Bat
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Great package! Look at all those yummy yummy treats Smile (even the brain) Wink But wow, such beautiful beads and they were MEANT for your copper bangle!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Wonderful spooktastic Halloween package. Lovely beads but the brain.... pale I couldn't manage to try it.... Scare Orc
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Lovely! They go beautifully on the copper Smile And all of those yummy-looking candies are making me hungry Laughing
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Wonderful package! Gorgeous bangle!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:23 am

Great package!
I love the brain! yummy! Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:43 am

What great treats!!!! Terrific package Smile
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:59 am

Beautiful beads and what a fabulous coppery bracelet. Happy halloween! scary
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Oee trollperle what a wonderful package! I love your beads!
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:47 pm

What a lovely package and beautiful beads! And there are even treats for your dogs!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down