BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon

+2
LindaJo
Malsus
6 posters

Go down

TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon Empty TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon

Post by Malsus Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:14 pm

This idea is growing in my mind. I tried to find pictures of these two beads but never saw them together.
Does anyone have both Happy Universe and Faerybeads Man in the Moon?
I would like to see the comparison and a combo please please please Rolling Eyes
Malsus
Malsus
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon Empty Re: TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon

Post by LindaJo Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:03 am

I don't know of any pictures of the two of them together.

But this is a good pic of HU
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t14757-happy-universe-goes-bollywood?highlight=universe

and here's a good pic of Fb Man in the Moon
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t18342-over-the-moon

They seem to be about the same size, a bit smaller than regular Trollbeads glass.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon Empty Re: TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon

Post by Malsus Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 pm

LindaJo wrote:I don't know of any pictures of the two of them together.

But this is a good pic of HU
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t14757-happy-universe-goes-bollywood?highlight=universe

and here's a good pic of Fb Man in the Moon
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t18342-over-the-moon

They seem to be about the same size, a bit smaller than regular Trollbeads glass.

Thanks for the response! It was very helpful!
And I also noticed that Trollperle has (or had) both beads. So i shall ask for picture or opinion.
Malsus
Malsus
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:33 pm

TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon Czz30uuzbjd0p23hc

I am not Trollperle but had my camera out anyway and just did you this little comparison pic. Unfortunately no time for further beadplay... Very Happy
both are lovely beads.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:49 pm

They do make a perfect pair with the contrasting silver and gold Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Oh Cats, I love the bead left of HU Smile

Malsus, I took my camera out, too, and put them both next to each other.

I love both and am super happy that I do own both Smile But would never put them together on the same bracelet. For one they are both on the heavier side and I can only wear one heavy bead and need to balance it out with lighter ones or my wrist would ache. But more importantly in this case it would feel strange because HU does already have a moon and that would mean, I would be walking around with two moons.

They also convey different moods for me. HU is just that: A happy joyful bead. FB Moon for me has a more mystical mood and is somehow more serene.

TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon Monde_12
TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon Monde_11
TB Happy Universe & Faerybeads Man in the Moon Monde_10
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Malsus Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Catsworld, Trollperle, thank you, thank you, thank you!
This is just perfect! Exactly what I needed to see. And now I am doomed Laughing I surely need both of them!
And I am crazy enough to wear two moons Very Happy also I love contrast they create both in color and mood. I think it can be played with.
Ohh I'm so inspired now! Will go to get my HU on Sat bounce
Thanks again!
Malsus
Malsus
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:13 pm

HU will truly make you happy, it is a bead I would never want to miss, it is a bit pricey though. sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Malsus Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:21 pm

Catsworld wrote:HU will truly make you happy, it is a bead I would never want to miss, it is a bit pricey though. sunny
I am sure it will! HU was the first bead by TB that i put on my wishlist. The minute I saw it I was in love But i never thought I would actually buy it because of the price. But Universe works in mysterious ways sunny and now our TB butique closes and offers a 50% discount. So, it is time to make my dream come true Rolling Eyes
Malsus
Malsus
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:07 pm

I don't have the HU and really want one now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:17 pm

I love both, and I would wear both together. I just got the HU bead, and am now looking at Man in the Moon too.
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Malsus Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:16 pm

ZAKLINZ wrote:I love both, and I would wear both together. I just got the HU bead, and am now looking at Man in the Moon too.
Just saw your combo with HU and i am impressed. I urgently need both beads Shocked
Malsus
Malsus
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down